Electronic Colorado is looking for an intern to join our team as a social media manager. This position is unpaid. It will however, grant you access to many concerts and events in Colorado. It will also give you music industry and marketing experience and could potentially be used towards school credit for students who are looking for an internship in the industry. A little bit of social media and blogging experience is preferred, but the main qualifications are that you’re a hard worker, passionate about the scene, can dedicate up to 15 hours a week, and live or will soon be living in the Denver area. Applicants outside of the Denver area need not apply.
Social Media Internship
• Consistently keeping our events calendar up to date and complete
• Day to day management of ELCO social media channels.
• Using ELCO’s social channels as a conduit to selling tickets through our affiliated shows.
• Finding creative/engaging content to be shared on ELCO’s social channels that will increase our social media following and drive traffic to the ELCO blog
• Strong writing/grammar/spelling skills
• Studying or interested in a career in the music industry, business, marketing, PR, communication, or similar field.
• Students looking for internship credit for school are preferred but not required
• Passionate about electronic music, Colorado, and especially the Colorado electronic music scene
• Able to commit a total of 15 hours per week.
• Strong ability/discipline to get work done on your own, but also work well in a team environment
• A strong work ethic
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work on a schedule and execute tasks with deadlines
• Strong time-management skills
About Electronic Colorado
Electronic Colorado is Colorado's premier online resource for all things dance music. We are home to the state's most comprehensive, up-to-date, and complete events calendar, regularly listing 100+ shows and festivals. We are also a full-fledged blog and online news publication, as well as event promoter. For the last four years we have comprehensively covered, promoted, and reported on shows and festivals with our experienced team of writers, bloggers, photographers, and contributors, and have become a known and respected brand in one of the country's biggest markets for dance music.