Steps to apply:
– Send your resume as an attachment
– Cover letter: Please tell us about your experience with EDM and what it means to you.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
The associate brand manager will work alongside the brand manager and support the day-to-day operations of the brand’s community programs, social media presence, among all other initiatives related to the brand.
The associate brand manager will need to possess a strong understanding of the community’s wants/needs, and support the strategy to address this feedback on a daily basis. The associate brand manager will possess extremely strong time management and project management skills. Heavy involvement and activity within the community is preferred.
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel is required
– Proficiency in tracking and reporting of performance metrics is required
– Manage & scale online community programs
– Building communities around the world to support regional growth
– Developing a program of respectable ambassadors within online communities * Manage social media account strategy & growth (Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat) to promote the following brand initiatives:
– Product launches and updates
– Community programs
– Lifestyle content to support brand’s voice within community * Manage & support the growth of online competitions
– Coordinate creation of promotional brand-related content (scripting & storyboarding)
Manage & coordinate talent (influencers, performers, etc.) for product testing, content promotion, events, etc.