The Bassment & RadioBassment.com is looking for you!
Now many of you may ask, what exactly is RadioBassment.com.
In today’s world, technology allows us all to be enabled to find out what’s hot and what’s not at the mercy of our fingertips. Without long lines, waits or big gaps, we can find out what, when, why and where within seconds of when our hearts desire.
This is where RadioBassment.com comes into the picture.
Along with The Bassment Syndicated Mixshow, RadioBassment.com enables fans of EDM culture and lifestyle to be introduced to a surplus of content available to them at a moments notice through music and technology.
– New Music.
– Exclusive Interviews w/ Established & Upcoming Artists.
– Lifestyle Editorials.
– Exclusive contesting.
– Click to download content.
– Video content via Bassment TV (Coming Soon.)
– Monthly Newsletter promoting all RadioBassment.com & Bassment Syndicated Mixshow Initiatives to all leading tastemakers & industry leaders.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN NEEDED
– Must have vast knowledge of social media platforms and their interfaces:
o Instagram (IG Feed & IG Story)
– Must have minimal managerial experience to delegate amongst Bassment radio show staff to contribute to content.
– Must have a strong sense of organization:
o Executing a content a calendar.
o Managing multiple feeds and keeping relevant and in sync with blog.
– Must be strong at content creation, giving our social media platforms a “voice.”
If you feel that you fit these qualities, please e-mail me at email@example.com for more information.
Have your work seen and observed by some of the industries leading professionals today!
About Entity Marketing Group (Parent Company to RadioBassment.com & The Bassment)
About The Bassment:
The Bassment is the fastest growing syndicated radio show based out of San Francisco, CA that airs on 4 radio stations today:
KMVQ 99.7 Now (San Francisco, CA)
KFRH 104.3 Now (Las Vegas, CA)
WQMP 101.9 AMP Radio (Orlando, FL)
KCRK 97.7 (Palm Springs, CA)
And more TBA…
Every week, The Bassment brings you some of the most storied resident DJ’s of today such as Miles Medina, Deejay Theory and renowned Las Vegas staple, DJ E-Rock. With each week being unique, The Bassment also enables the likes of Diplo, Grandtheft, Dillon Francis, Yogi, Major Lazer & many more to connect with audiences via the radio show & it’s blog that today has a very fastly growing audience as well. Where EDM culture, meets lifestyle meets great music, The Bassment is a promising experience for those want it all and continue to indulge in what this genre of LIFE has to offer.
Find out for yourself & experience The Bassment today by visiting RadioBassment.com.