Drip is home to over 40 curated creators and their thousands of supporting fans who pay monthly to support what they love. We’ve been profiled in the New York Times, Fast Company and many other publications for our unique approach to direct support.
To help the company transition into its next phase of growth, Drip is seeking an financial analyst to evaluate opportunities for monetization within our existing business structure as well as exploratory modeling for potential verticals we may choose to enter over the next 18 months.
The role will require significant financial modeling with the goals of understanding how to best deploy our capital to achieve scale under the monetization strategies we are evaluating.
The consultant will assist our team in the following areas:
- Evaluation of monetization strategies within our core business proposition (including pros/cons for each)
- Explorations in modifications to our core monetization strategy (including pros/cons for each)
- Evaluation of ancillary monetization strategies
This will be done primarily through:
- Working directly with CEO on understanding strategic path for company
- Industry research
- Financial modeling, reporting and related quantitative analyses, including Building 3 statement model (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow) and Budget
- Additional financial and analytical support to the various teams
- Duration: 2-3 Months
- Compensation: Paid Internship
- Opportunity to extend relationship
Drip is a network of the world's best creators and their biggest fans. A curated flow of ideas, music and art from people who live and breathe their craft.