We are seeking a highly motivated individual for position focused on developing our line of audio applications and plugins. Qualified applicants should have in-depth knowledge and demonstrable experience designing, developing and debugging software in C/C++; and a passion for music and audio technology. The ideal candidate would have prior experience developing audio plugins or applications and be familiar with trends in our industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working within a team of software engineers to prototype and develop new products, and maintain and upgrade existing software products, in C/C++
- Working closely with product management and QA to define, architect and implement product requirements for iZotope’s applications and plugins
- Required Qualifications:
- 2 or more years of C/C++ development experience
- BS Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Team player
- Experience using and/or developing audio plugin SDKs
- Experience with cross-platform development
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Apple Xcode, and Git
- Experience with Agile software development using Scrum
- Experience with mobile and/or web application development
About iZotope, Inc.
iZotope makes innovative products that inspire and enable people to be creative. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, iZotope has spent over a decade developing award-winning products and audio technologies for professionals and hobbyists alike. Used by millions of people in over 50 countries, iZotope products are a core component of GRAMMY-winning music studios, Oscar and Emmy-winning film and TV post production studios, and prominent radio studios, as well as basement and bedroom studios across the globe. Through a robust licensing program, iZotope also powers products made by industry partners such as Adobe, Avid, Microsoft, and Sony. iZotope was recently honored with an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development for its flagship audio repair suite, RX®.