At Little Empire Music we strive to foster a culture of collaborative innovation. By the end of your time with us, we hope you walk away feeling as though you left your mark on the company. The program aims to assist you in building a broad set of skills and prepare you for future roles managing multiple complex tasks related to the fields of artist management, marketing, communications and social media.
On a day-to-day basis you may: work on marketing research; brainstorm and implement ideas for artist growth, create and schedule social media posts for clients, sort and organize photo albums, engage with fans and reply to questions. You may also be asked to undertake other projects as they arise.
The internship lasts from for one semester. To begin, you will have an orientation with the program manager and the program will culminate with a final evaluation. While this internship is unpaid, it may be used for college credit. The amount of time worked per-week will not exceed 24 hours a week.
– Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program
– Work, internship, or other leadership experience
– Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word)
– People who are multi-faceted; centered around work ethic; analytical; driven; can enjoy work while staying on task.
– Focus or major in the fields of: marketing, social media, communications, business operations, creative arts.
– Exceptional written and verbal communication.
– Experience in copy-writing or creative writing is encouraged.
– Creative brainstorming skills.
– Strong organizational skills including prioritization and time management.
– Ability to break down and solve complex problems in a fast paced environment.
– Passion for the music scene with the desire to expand knowledge.
– Basic knowledge of Photoshop as well as any video editing software such as iMovie, Final Cut or Adobe Premier.
About Little Empire Music
About Little Empire Music:
Little Empire Music is a Los Angeles based artist management company. Our artists are some of the most heavily touring DJs, producers, and bands having played in the biggest and most historic venues and festivals around the world. Our artists include: Galantis, Santigold, Rufus Wainwright, Nicole Moudaber, Bloodshy, CID, Justin Jay, Andy Caldwell, Penguin Prison, Style of Eye, Tom Schick, KUURO, Ben Hoo, Pat Lok, Manatee Commune, Fischerspooner, and The Presets.