Mad Fresh Events is looking for a talented Social Media Manager for SHIPSOMNIA who is responsible for developing and executing the digital & social communication plans that will grow and deepen the relationship with our customers.
To work with our Creative Director to develop a strong social media presence for our brand and franchise.
· Responsible for the social marketing strategy for our brand and franchise, “Shipsomnia”.
· Grow and manage our social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Soundcloud, Snapchat, WeChat and Line
· Development and delivery of social content plans that create engagement hype.
· Create, curate & manage all published content.
· Monitor/analyze data (qualitative/quantitative) to derive insight & recommendations for improving effectiveness of campaigns.
· Develop, drive and manage our customer engagement activities and community (“Shipsomniacs”).
· Collaborate with our partner communities to grow share of voice.
· Manage the performance of social media activity in line with KPIs.
· Provide reports showing results of all campaigns run.
· Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy, proactively making recommendations.
· Monitor social media pages in the industry
· Identify threats and opportunities in the social domain surrounding our brand and franchise.
· Become an advocate for the Company and franchise in social media spaces and at industry events.
· In-depth knowledge/understanding of social media platforms and their deployment to build relevant audiences and communities.
· Proven results in the management/execution of social media marketing campaigns to achieve KPIs.
· Proven creativity and ability to create original content
· Strong knowledge and use of social media tools and management application such as Hootsuite and more
· Strong knowledge of Photoshop and mobile applications used to make gifs and or slowmotion posts, etc.
· Excellent writing and communications skills (English).
· Passionate, team player with confidence to lead where necessary.
· Good time management, organized and ability to meet deadlines.
· Self-starter, has initiative and work without detailed guidance.
· Experience working in a start-up environment is beneficial.
· Diploma in Marketing, Social Media or related discipline.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in social media management.
About Mad Fresh Events
Mad Fresh Events is an eclectic and talented crew who are extremely passionate about music, the arts and travel. We take pride in delivering high quality, original and creative work that pushes the boundaries of the music and travel industries and dedicated to creating the best time of your life experience for all of our customers. Our flagship franchise, “Shipsomnia,” gained global recognition as a leading experiential music & arts cruise vacation. Our company culture is professional and fun and our aim is to help you “expand your horizons” and grow your talents with us.