- Devise and implement strategies to ensure rapid audience growth across all digital platforms
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the social team and moderate the overall brand tone on social media platforms
- Deliver weekly KPI reports on digital marketing performance to the wider company using social platform insights, Google analytics and any other tool, as necessary
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns
- Oversee digital advertising planning and spend with nominated agencies alongside marketing team
- Constantly research and consider new technologies, platforms and services that may be applicable to Ministry of Sound and communicate key findings to wider team/company as appropriate
- Assist Commercial Director and HoD with execution of brand partnerships
- Develop and support new strategies in CRM activity e.g. e-mail marketing, social media and database management
- Provide a key link between the rest of the company and the digital team, helping to ensure timely knowledge of upcoming projects and good interdepartmental communication and workflow
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with labels, leading digital platforms, artists and brands to benefit Ministry of Sound’s digital channels
- Proactively identify upcoming conflicts and resource gaps
- Broad online marketing experience with expertise spanning campaign execution, eCRM, social media, content, SEO and amplification.
- Experience of shaping and delivering sizable digital marketing strategy
- Customer driven, with a strong commercial focus and understanding of digital technologies, trends, policies and digital best practice.
- Very good people and diplomacy skills as you will be expected to work with internal and external stakeholders to the highest level
- Proven track record of line management experience or leadership experience
- Up to date on latest trends in digital platforms and programs
- Used to working at pace
- Music lover
About Ministry of Sound
The home of dance music. Bringing you the latest from club, compilations, artists, international events & Ministry Radio.
Established in 1991, we have grown from a nightclub in London to become the world’s biggest dance brand.