- Devise and implement strategies to ensure rapid audience growth across all digital platforms
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the social team and moderate the overall brand tone on social media platforms
- Deliver weekly KPI reports on digital marketing performance to the wider company using social platform insights, Google analytics and any other tool, as necessary
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns
- Oversee digital advertising planning and spend with nominated agencies alongside marketing team
- Constantly research and consider new technologies, platforms and services that may be applicable to Ministry of Sound and communicate key findings to wider team/company as appropriate
- Assist Commercial Director and HoD with execution of brand partnerships
- Develop and support new strategies in CRM activity e.g. e-mail marketing, social media and database management
- Provide a key link between the rest of the company and the digital team, helping to ensure timely knowledge of upcoming projects and good interdepartmental communication and workflow
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with labels, leading digital platforms, artists and brands to benefit Ministry of Sound’s digital channels
- Proactively identify upcoming conflicts and resource gaps
- Broad online marketing experience with expertise spanning campaign execution, eCRM, social media, content, SEO and amplification.
- Experience of shaping and delivering sizable digital marketing strategy
- Customer driven, with a strong commercial focus and understanding of digital technologies, trends, policies and digital best practice.
- Very good people and diplomacy skills as you will be expected to work with internal and external stakeholders to the highest level
- Proven track record of line management experience or leadership experience
- Up to date on latest trends in digital platforms and programs
- Used to working at pace
- Music lover
Check back at EDMJobs.com for more music industry job listings like Digital Marketing Manager at Ministry of Sound!
About Ministry of Sound
The home of dance music. Bringing you the latest from club, compilations, artists, international events & Ministry Radio.
Established in 1991, we have grown from a nightclub in London to become the world’s biggest dance brand.