Extreme Music, the worldwide production music division of Sony/ATV music publishing are expanding the London team!
The Undisputed Heavyweights of Production Music’s unrivaled A-list packed roster famously boasts names such as Quincy Jones, Hans Zimmer, Sir George Martin, Snoop Dogg, Rodney Jerkins, Robbie Nevil, Junkie XL, Paul Oakenfold, Mark Mothersbaugh, Boris Blank, Timbaland, Michael Giaccino, Xzibit and Vince Clarke to name a few.
We’re currently looking to recruit a Music Supervisor/Junior Marketing Executive.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The candidate will primarily provide music supervision support for incoming music briefs from the Extreme Live Chat service, client emails and phone calls. You will become familiar with the Extreme Music catalogue and website in order to create bespoke playlists to pitch to new and existing clients. As well as music supervision, you will also provide client hard drive updates to the UK team – copying new drives as and when needed.
In addition to the above you will also be responsible for a number of your own client accounts and will effectively develop and maintain relationships and generate new business leads. This will involve keeping to a regular client visitation cycle including phone calls, meetings and attending client events to help grow our UK business.
- Efficiently respond to the LIVE CHAT function on the Extreme Music website
- Respond to client music briefs and create bespoke playlists in a timely manner
- Become familiar with the existing Extreme Music catalogue and keep up to date with all new releases
- Give client feedback to A&R team and suggest new album and themed playlist ideas where appropriate
- Update and copy client hard drives for the UK marketing team
- Account management; build and maintain client relationships; use our CRM database to record account activity and follow up on all meetings/calls
- Meet set targets for number of client visits within London and regional trips where required
- Promote the Extreme Music catalogue to new and existing clients, including demonstrating our website and hard drives
- Advise clients on MCPS licensing
- Provide technical support for clients with any queries relating to the Extreme website and hard drive
- Attend client and industry events as required
- A keen interest in music synchronisation and the broadcast industry
- Passionate and knowledgeable about a wide variety of musical genres
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, confident, organised self-starter and enthusiastic team player
- Further education in music/media related course or relevant experience in music, media or sales
- Experience of working within music synchronisation and/or in a client facing role
About Extreme Music
World-renowned as the “Bad Boys of the Industry” Extreme, the worldwide production music division of Sony/ATV Music Publishing, have made it their duty to change the face of library music. Since exploding onto the scene in 1997 these production music zeitgeists have consistently delivered an industry-quaking catalogue that leaves their competition sleeping with the lights on and establishes them as the undisputed masters in their field. Their unrivalled A-list packed roster famously boasts names such as Quincy Jones, Hans Zimmer, Snoop Dogg , Rodney Jerkins, Jimmy Levine, Robbie Nevil, Junkie XL, Jimmy Levine, Paul Oakenfold, Mark Mothersbaugh, Timbaland, Michael Giaccino, Xzibit and Vince Clarke to name a few.
Users addicted to Extreme include Music Supervisors for hit TV shows such as Glee, Modern Family, Mad Men, Parks & Recreation, Dexter,, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and The Office; Hollywood blockbusters and trailers including The Muppets, Twilight Saga: Eclipse, Horrible Bosses, Inception, Harry Potter, and Toy Story 3; and memorable advertising campaigns for Coca Cola, EA, Virgin Atlantic, Target,, Stolichnaya, Ford, and AT&T.