- Organize and execute strategy consulting on behalf of our clients on topics such as branding, social media, partnerships, promotion, marketing, and more.
- Collaborate with top artists, labels, management agencies, and other entertainment companies
- Collect information about the client’s business through industry and client research.
- Assist in presenting findings and suggestions to clients with practical advice.
- Assist the client in implementing the presented recommendations.
- BA / BS degree, or reading for a BA/BS degree
- Strong interest in start-up environment
- Conformity with our core values; empowerment, excellence, nimble, realistic, and efficiency
- Analytical and critical focus
- Flexible and problem-solving mind-set
Note: experience in the music industry is not required.
This role entails a paid job for 10 to 40 hours per month, depending on our needs. This role does not qualify as an internship or thesis. Send your CV with grade lists to email@example.com Or go to our website for more information on what Nimble Agency does.
About Nimble Agency
Nimble Agency strives to challenge the status quo in the entertainment industry, by having a continuous impact on the careers of its clients -artists and enterprises- through turning insight into meaningful long-term growth opportunities. Nimble Agency is a consultancy agency, providing services to both artists and enterprises in the entertainment industry.
Before starting Nimble Agency, the two founders had been active on the artistic and corporate side of the entertainment business. In their accumulated ten years of experience, they have worked together with 10+ corporates and 140+ artists. While doing so, they discovered the unceasing struggle of entertainment business entities in defining their strategic path, both in detecting and solving problems as well as uncovering and utilizing the opportunity. Nimble Agency serves this increasing demand, by entailing management consulting in thirteen topics that develop the analytical presentation of potential growth opportunities for its seven markets and monitoring the implementation of these opportunities.