The Community Manager Intern will live and breathe social media engagement. We want to continue to grow our level of activity with our direct audience, as well as with the overall music community so that we can continue to organically grow our following. As a community manager you will learn how to interact with followers and improve their overall experience with our company and at our events.
In this position you will:
– Engage with artists, fans, and others across social media platforms
– Assist in launching event announcements
– Interact in and maintain Facebook event pages
– Draft social media content for the NV Concepts accounts
– Aid in the creation, sharing and reporting on contests and giveaways
– Collaborate with fellow NV Concepts interns on a music industry research project that will be presented to the company at the end of your internship
What it’ll take to crush this position:
– Must be an active user of all major social media platforms
– Must be highly familiar and comfortable with engaging with others on social media
– Familiar with Hootsuite or other social media engagement and listening tools
– Minimum one year using social media for business use
– Basic knowledge of Photoshop a plus
About NV Concepts
Massachusetts-based NV Concepts was founded in 2008 by Tim Bonito and Richard Hutchinson. Tim and Rich recognized an entertainment gap within the New England college markets, a gap they quickly filled with major concerts and events starting at their alma mater, the University of Massachusetts, and hometown of Springfield, MA. Nearly 1,500 shows later, NV Concepts is one of the leading independent concert companies in the country operating in over 10 different markets currently.
An event production, promotions, talent buying and artist management company, NV Concepts operates nationwide specializing in concert experiences and events. Their arena level events have featured artists such as Tiesto, deadmau5, Skrillex and many of the world’s biggest DJ’s. NV Concepts also prides itself on delivering the best possible fan experience, taking into account the difference music makes in people’s lives and how it resonates within every person that attends a show.