All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
This position is responsible for providing support to the CEO of NYX Entertainment, Inc by effectively managing day-to-day administrative functions and assisting in coordinating client and venue correspondence.
This position includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
– Handle heavy volume of incoming and outgoing calls, email, and mail; keep detailed records and logs of calls when needed.
– Handle basic inquiries; review incoming correspondence and documents, and, where appropriate, request additional information and/or clarification.
– Bring to the attention of the CEO any urgent or time sensitive issues for action
– Manage calendars and scheduling of all meetings and conference calls according to levels of importance. Act as liaison with all internal and external staff and industry contacts.
– Provide other administrative support which involves prioritizing to meet strict deadlines.
– Setting up client meetings and working closely NYX event production staff to ensure event contract specifications are fulfilled. Be versed in dealing and interacting with high caliber executives and outside representatives from various industries.
– Ideal candidate possesses bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum of four years administrative experience, including two years at the executive level.
– Must possess an ability to prioritize emergent situations that require immediate attention.
– Strong computer skills are a must (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
– Strong written/verbal communication skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to motivate and influence others with diplomacy and tact in a diverse environment.
– Must be poised and discreet, an independent thinker, reliable, highly organized, strong interpersonal skills, ability to work quickly and anticipate needs of the CEO.
– Interest in the music and/or special events industry.
– Ability to maintain information privacy of high profile music artists, celebrities, corporate executives, etc.
About NYX Entertainment & Events
NYX Entertainment & Events is DC's premier upscale event production company, with clients including Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Mercedes Benz, Infiniti, Disney, Washington Redskins, Baltimore Ravens, Citibank, Nordstrom, Louis Vuitton. Our professionalism and respect for client privacy makes us the clear choice of event entertainment and production for celebrities and professional athletes in the mid-Atlantic region.