TuneCore is the premier digital music distributor with one of the largest music catalogs in the world. Since its launch in 2006, TuneCore Artists’ music units have been downloaded or streamed more than 15.2 billion times, generating over $541 million in revenue earned by TuneCore Artists, ranging from indie artists to high-profile performers.
For an annual flat fee, TuneCore Distribution provides an easy-to-use, affordable digital solution for artists to get their music distributed worldwide to iTunes, Amazon MP3, Spotify, Rdio, Google Play, and other major download and streaming sites. Artists keep 100% of their sales revenue and all their rights.
TuneCore Music Publishing Administration gives songwriters worldwide the ability for TuneCore to license and register their compositions globally, collect revenues from over 60 countries and deposit the royalty revenue directly into their TuneCore account. Driven by in-house Creative, TuneCore actively markets compositions for sync licensing agreements for music placements in TV, film, commercials, video games, and more. The exclusive Sync & Master Licensing Database provides Music Supervisors access to TuneCore Artists’ music for commercial use.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
TuneCore is seeking a qualified, detail-oriented candidate for an Office Manager role. The Office Manager will be responsible for the organization and co-ordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organization effectiveness and efficiency.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations. Serves as point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, sundries & supplies, equipment, bills, and office errands
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures
- Supports HR in maintaining office staff by assisting with recruitment, selection, orientation, and training of employees
- Supports HR in maintaining office staff job results by assisting with coaching and counseling of employees, as well as planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Organizes and schedules meetings and appointments for CEO and other executives
- Supports CEO and other executives by coordinating preparation of reports, presentations, analyzing data and identifying solutions
- Coordinates with Tech/IT department on all office equipment
- Manages relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manages contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manages office G&A budget, ensures accurate and timely reporting
- Provides general support to visitors
- BA/BS preferred
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
TuneCore is the premier digital music distributor with one of the largest music catalogs in the world. Since its launch in 2006, over 3 billion TuneCore artists’ music units have been downloaded or streamed, generating over $300 million in revenue earned by TuneCore artists. We’re looking for talented contributors who want to make an impact. Our ideal team members are passionate and curious about finding creative solutions. Our teams work together every day to support our artists’ success. We develop groundbreaking products and tools to help artists distribute their music worldwide, collect their revenue, and reach new fans.