Have a passion for music? Pivotal Agency is seeking an ambitious student to intern for the fall. This is a unique opportunity to get your foot in the door of the highly-competitive music industry. Gain real-world experience in a fast-paced environment.
Must be available for 15 hours a week. This position is unpaid but can be used for college credit.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate and send contracts to venues and promoters
- Follows along the artist managers’ communication – keeps notes & helps the team stay organized
- Track social data and metrics for all clients
- Assist with merchandise management, shipping and inventory
- Curate marketing campaigns by bringing innovating ideas to help promote the band, album releases, tours, etc.
- Manage & update weekly ticket counts to circulate to the team
- Manage & maintain Pivotal’s social media
- Helps with administrative tasks such as tracking show deposits, updating artist tour history and inputting offers into Pivotal’s backend system
What You’ll Gain:
- Understanding of how a talent agency is run
- Relationships with music-industry professionals across the country
- Knowledge of show deals, festivals and more
- Skills in music-industry software like Pollstar and more
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s program at an accredited college or university
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledgeable and passionate about electronic music
- Familiarity with current music streaming platforms
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Task driven
- Professional demeanor
- Stellar work ethic
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must be a self-motivated, flexible team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
About Pivotal Agency
Pivotal Agency is a dynamic talent agency driven by creative passion and grounded in thoughtful innovation. We pride ourselves on creating long lasting relationships and staying humble as we create wildly successful tours and festival performances with entertainment conglomerates, celebrated venues, and invaluable local promoters.