We’re looking for someone to lead product marketing for Spotify’s offering to artists and creators. Product marketing at Spotify represents the market in the product innovation process, and is responsible for bringing new products to market in bold, creative ways. Successful product marketers combine left brain brain analytical skills with right brain creativity, and excellent communication skills.
The successful Product Marketing Manager candidate will have
- 5-15 year track record in strategic/product marketing in the digital media industry for a tech company.
- Strategic marketing experience, including development of propositions, user insight, market positioning, competitor analysis, distribution strategies etc.
- Strong analytical/growth marketing skills, including feature introduction, onboarding and conversion optimisation, using quantitative and qualitative user data.
- Experience developing and executing outstanding creative marketing campaigns launching or showcasing new products.
- Proven ability to work in a global marketing organisation (especially with US stakeholders).
- Track record within a consumer product/services business, with a preference for digital media experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (you’ll be working with several internal teams to bring your plans to life).
- Strong personal organization and project management abilities.
- Work with Product Owners and other stakeholders to develop the Market Opportunity plan, combining business goals, user insights, target segments and other data into a coherent plan.
- Work with the regional marketing and brand team to develop Go To Market plans for key product releases, including marketing goals, target users, messaging, creative briefs, etc.
- Developing a continuous two-way flow of communication between the product and marketing teams.
Spotify is an award-winning digital music service that gives you on-demand access to over 20 million tracks*. Our dream is to make all the world’s music available instantly to everyone, wherever and whenever they want it. Spotify makes it easier than ever to discover, manage and share music with your friends, while making sure that artists get a fair deal.