This position offers the selected individual the opportunity to gain real experience through hands work in artist management. We are seeking a candidate with excellent verbal and written communications skills, high attention to detail, and a self starter attitude. Intern must work effectively under pressure and as part of a team.
• Help organize and upkeep various docs pertaining to artist touring, marketing, social media, yearly calendar, and other elements of the artist’s career
• Help manage artists’ touring and travel plans
• Provide insight and help research current industry topics as they relate to current client needs
• Other duties, projects, and events as assigned
• Must be based in Los Angeles
• Ability to commit to 15 hours or 3 days per week on a part-time basis (Tuesday-Thursday, 10AM-5PM)
• Must be internet, social media, and Microsoft office savvy (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Must have excellent written & verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking abilities, and a team-player attitude.
• A genuine appreciation for the artists we represent! (review our website)
• Music industry background preferred but NOT required (1-3 yrs).
• Photoshop and video editing skills preferred
This is a non paid internship.
About Quality Goods Management
Quality Goods Management is an artist & label management agency that solely focuses on nurturing the unique talents of a cutting edge quality roster. We represent artists ranging from electronic/trap, house & hip hop. For some: established and for others in the developing process.