We are seeking a Logistics Assistant to support the agency across the function of artist logistics and advancing. The position entails liaising with promoters and venues across the globe to advance performances, organize travel and accommodation and generate itineraries for artists.
- Coordinate booking of all travel (flights, ground transportation and hotels) in collaboration with the travel agency.
- Manage the travel quotation, approval and booking process and facilitate invoicing and payment.
- Monitor and review of artist reservations for quality and accuracy and proactively attending to errors.
- Gathering, entering and updating data across internal records and databases.
- Liaising with promoters to create artist itineraries for each show
- Managing ad hoc problems with travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Performing additional duties as needed/requested.
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Proven communication and teamwork abilities
- Logistics and/or travel co-ordination experience
- Google Drive, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat and Dropbox proficiency
- A high level of energy, motivation and initiative is essential
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Ability to handle confidential information with total discretion
Preferred but not mandatory:
- Entertainment industry background/experience
About Real Tone Agency
We are an international booking and management agency comprising a global team of remotely based, passionate and highly committed staff members representing and working on behalf of international music talents across every aspect of their music careers.