sbe is currently seeking an entry level PR & Marketing Specialist (minimum 2+ year experience) who is a self-starter, highly organized, reliable and professional. This position will support the Senior Vice President of Marketing & Communications, and will be responsible for executive assistant duties such as calendaring, rolling phone calls, coordinating travel, assisting with projects and coordinating day-to-day activities. The individual will also support admin and PR related duties for the Director of Communications with responsibilities including event recaps, press metrics/reports, clipping press, taking notes on calls, etc.
Additionally he or she will interface with executives, internal constituents and strategic partners at all levels, requiring discretion and professionalism in all communication. Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are a must, and the ideal candidate must have a sincere interest in the hospitality, entertainment, public relations and marketing industries.
- Managing the calendar and coordinating schedules for the department
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Working closely with the partnerships & sponsorships team, as well as internal departments on various projects
- Coordinating travel
- Processing expense reports
- Drafting documents, reports, recaps and presentations in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Managing departmental files and record-keeping
- Assisting with and coordinating partnership and event activation logistics
All applicants must be poised, professional, confident, and personable. They must demonstrate extreme diplomacy, tact, and discretion when interacting with stakeholders and responding to requests. The right candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; exhibit good judgment and exceptional organizational skills. He or she must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be solutions oriented and have proven skills in multi-tasking while exhibiting patience and flexibility under pressure.
- At least 2 + years of Executive Assistant experience
- Prior knowledge and experience in the hospitality, entertainment industries preferred
- Prior knowledge of partnerships, branding, and/or marketing preferred
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and project tracking skills
- Dedicated and willing to go above and beyond the expected
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment with grace under pressure
Founded in 2002, sbe has quickly emerged as one of the most transcendent forces in hospitality, real estate and entertainment. Helmed by its visionary Founder, Chairman and CEO Sam Nazarian, sbe has established a thriving collection of award-winning hospitality and lifestyle destinations that are developed and managed through its Hotels, Restaurants, Nightlife and Real Estate groups. With the ability to speak to a wide array of lifestyle experiences, sbe has authored a refreshing new vocabulary in hospitality through a voice that’s re-imagining an entire industry.
sbe's exclusive partners include world-renowned design icon Philippe Starck, photographer and pop culture luminary Matthew Ralston and master chefs José Andrés, Michael Mina and Katsuya Uechi. Each one has uniquely influenced the sbe Hospitality Collection and further reinforced sbe’s commitment to curating an uncompromising culture for guests and employees.
Already a proven leader in Southern California, sbe is poised for significant growth. Currently, sbe is expanding many of its flagship hotel, restaurant and nightlife brands into the New York City, Miami, Las Vegas and Houston markets.