Digitally Imported is seeking a Senior Backend Rails Developer for a full-time position in the Product Development group. This is a permanent position with a thriving music company… Also, you get to work from home. We need for a well-rounded developer with at least 5 years experience. The ideal candidate will be able to manage their own time and regularly produce quality code (read: working from home isn’t for everyone). Recent code samples will be requested during the interview process.
- Plan, execute and communicate your work on one of several applications within the DI portfolio or on the platform that drives them all
- Be accountable and manage your own time; we don’t watch the clock, we just want kick-ass work
- Participate actively in the entire dev process, from ideation to testing and release; we’re a small group and we need people who can contribute in a variety of ways
- Demonstrate your work regularly to the rest of the team and the rest of the company
- 5+ years development experience
- A passion for music (some kind, any kind)
- Desirable Skills
- HTML 5/CSS 3
- Knowing your way around a linux server.
- A bash prompt is your close friend.
- Experience with Agile development process
Salary is determined based on your qualifications and your location — we pay market rates for your area. If you are one of our ideal candidates, let’s talk about how to make this the perfect job for you.
How to apply
We did not make it obvious on purpose. As the first step in the interview process, please use your HEAD to figure it out. 🙂
Applications sent to the incorrect address will be disregarded.
About Digitally Imported
Digitally Imported is the #1 online radio network for Electronic Music fans around the globe.
One of the first online radio networks to go live in 1999, DI has grown into a destination and lifestyle for over 3 million unique listeners who tune in every month. Digitally Imported offers something unique for every electronic music fan, no matter what style of music you love.