Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs and musicians. World-renowned artists such as Fat Boy Slim, DJ Jazzy Jeff and Mix Master Mike (of The Beastie Boys) love our products and perform with them on a regular basis.
We are based in central Auckland and are currently looking for an enthusiastic and smart person to join our team.
This role is focussed on testing and particularly on automating the checking of the functionality of our key software.
You would be working in one of our small using an Agile management and development approach such as Scrum or Kanban.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate one of these areas of experience:
– Test automation frameworks, automated functional or non-functional tests or automated unit testing experience
– Programming (eg Python, Java, C/C++). This could be on the job or as part of a university degree etc
– Highly desirable experience would also include:
– Testing or troubleshooting experience or qualifications
– Experience in an agile (e.g. Scrum or Kanban) team
– Strong interest/experience with music, ideally DJing
– Understanding of audio science
Like the sound of this?
Then send us your CV and cover letter
Junior/Graduate Test Automation Engineer
When you think of DJing, New Zealand doesn't spring to mind as a great powerhouse of the craft. America, yes. England, definitely. But New Zealand?
Surprisingly though this is where the story of the company renowned for changing the face of traditional DJing begins. But before digital DJing ever existed it was an elusive bass line that the company was founded on...
Serato creates world leading audio software for professional DJs and musicians.