We are currently seeking a Coordinator in the Administrative Services department in the NY office to coordinate and support the day to day functions of the Admin. Services team for UMG East Coast.
This is a highly administrative job that supports multiple departments, using multiple systems.
• Handle phones for the Admin Services Department
• Work alongside 2nd coordinator managing day to day office needs
• Manage department calendars and individual contacts
• Assist with office concerns throughout the building.
o Maintenance service calls/request.
o Building issues –Temperature control, freight requests, engineer requests, etc.
• Manage conference room bookings. Arrange IT and AV help as needed
• Handle NY cashier responsibilities
• Handle building id and cardkey process for employees, temps, etc
• Sort and handle department mail
• Research and process unidentifiable mail
• Arrange scheduled pickups and delivery box requests for file store archive
• Invoice processing
• Assist in NY office with office supply ordering
• Handle beverage ordering process for all departments
About Universal Music Group
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the global music leader with strong market positions in recorded music, music publishing, and merchandising. The recorded music business discovers and develops recording artists and then markets and promotes their music across a wide array of formats and platforms. UMG's music publishing company, Universal Music Publishing Group, discovers and develops songwriters, and owns and administers copyrights to musical compositions for use in recordings, public performances, and related uses, such as films and advertisements. Bravado, UMG’s merchandising company, sells artist and music branded products via multiple sales points including online, fashion retail, and live performances.