Wynn Las Vegas
Marketing Manager, Artist Relation May 2017 – Present
· Direct, supervise, and manageinternal creative media group; including digital marketing, social media, traditional marketing, video/photo/design team, in-house and third party graphics departments.
· Continuously work with Wynn Nightlife resident artist/artists’ management includingMarshmello, Major Lazer,andDillon Francis to strategize marketing efforts and promote upcoming events through Encore Beach Clubto generate awareness, drive event pre-sale tickets and VIP table reservations.
· Work with various decor organizations to craft diverse in-venue experiences and themed events e.g. Wynn World(transformed the venue into a post apocalyptic world with a Mad Max style diesel truck stage).
· Educate and strategize unique marketing tactics for 60 VIP hosts, 80 promoters and 200 service staff members to promote upcoming events, generate table reservation clients and guest-list.
· Continuously partner with local businesses including McCarran Int. Airport, digital billboard vendors, brick & mortars to promote upcoming events with signage/video/static assets in order to reach local market-share.
· Work closely with Director of Programming and Marketing to gather and analyze performance insights, brand/marketing for current and potential resident artist candidates to book acts for future events.
· Worked closely with Wynn Nightlife 2018 resident artist/artists’ management and internal creative team to develop and launch the company-wide campaign, “We Are One,” and tech-house brand, “We Are the Future” introducing Solomun, Jamie Jones, Black Coffee to the Las Vegas nightlife market.
· Built nightclub experience brand, ‘Encore Beach Club at Night’ and developed various marketing/online campaigns: 2018 pool season opening, “Reporting for Duty,” Nightswim “Swim all Weekend” in order to expand awareness, engagement, reach and target the correct market (averaging 4 million reach per campaign).
· Led the Conor Mcgregor 2-year residency announcement, pre-event promotions and organize the run-of-show in order to capture real-time and post-event press coverage.
· Act as artist liaison on a weekly basis between the artist/artists’ team and venue operation departments: production group, service, facility management to deliver a structured and successful show.
· Responsible for in-house artist hospitality, escorting the artist/artist’s team to and from the venue, manage backstage environment during events, and support artist advancing with assistance from the programming department.
Wynn Las Vegas
Internet Marketing Specialist April 2015 – May 2017
· Monitored, developed, published organic and paid social media content on a weekly basis across Wynn Nightlife, Encore Beach Club, Surrender Nightclub and Andrea’srestaurant platforms to promote upcoming events, artist residencies, new products, new services and celebrity appearances.
· Coordinated in-venue photo and video projects directly with artist, artist management, production and staff to create experience based promotional assets to publish online, increase pre-sale tickets and table reservations.
· Rebranded world-class day club, Encore Beach Club’s online identity to enhance appealing features, experience, services, ultimately growing engagement, and followers over 150 thousand via Instagram.
· Strategized and executed the online release plan for Wynn’s nightclubs and day club brand ‘Wynn Nightlife’ and original campaign, “We Are Wynn Nightlife” with artist management and internal creative team.
· Worked closely with third party PR agency to coordinate, capture and deliver premium Las Vegas press moments eg. Conor McGregor’s first Wynn after-fight party, “Justin Bieber meets ‘Twin’ Ruby Rose”, “FIFAChampion Christen Press parties with Neymar at Encore Beach Club.”
California State University, Northridge (CSUN)
- August 2010/May 2015 Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing