ALAN ABRAMOFF LISNOVETZKY
Email: email@example.com Mobile Number: +55-21-99515-5404
Home Number: +55-21-2493-1750
BA, Business Administration – IBMEC, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Feb 2008 – June 2012
Control Management Administrator, Match Services AG – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Mar 2014 – Nov 2014
· Part of the Ticketing team for the World Cup 2014 Project, giving administrative, financial and general support to the Control Management Managers.
· Teamed up with superiors giving assistance to elaborate official FIFA reports, like Impact Statement (Ticket Collection Briefing) and Debrief (Final Project Report).
· Interaction with regional offices (Finance, IT and Hospitality).
· Ticketing overall budget management, allocating, coordinating, controlling, negotiating and dealing with suppliers’ costs, ensuring their records and approvals form, appropriating account codes in accordance with Finance Department, giving financial information regarding the purpose of the expenditure.
· Petty cash control, collating reports from multiple Ticketing Centres, monitoring the expenses, reviewing and identifying data errors, following up timelines with Venue/Assistant Managers, ensuring deadline set by Finance.
· Assurance of team interaction deployment by creating and presenting workshops.
· Summary management reports production for internal audiences, uploading data on SharePoint.
· Representative at required meetings, liaising with main suppliers and external entities such as FIFA, Local Organizing Committee and government bodies.
· Wide use of Excel functions/tools as VLOOKUP, IF, SUMIFS, MATCH, INDEX, OFFSET, CHARTS, DASHBOARDS, PIVOT TABLES and others.
· Wide use of Outlook, Power Point and Word.
Partner, Faros Investimentos – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Sept 2012 – Oct 2013
· Minority partner (Financial Advisor) after becoming Independent Investment Agent certified by Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission.
· Cash back office operational tasks as applications, redemptions, extracts, profitability, financial control, tax control, quotas-eating, etc.
· Commercial tasks in customer service, investor relations and communication with asset management partners.
· Part-time officer, prospecting, advising, building, and managing portfolios of clients through different systems.
· Support for interns.
· Assistance to the officers in the monthly production (cross checking gross and net revenue from the broker dealer), in general portfolio management and in the company fund of funds selection.
· Wide use of Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Word.
Private Banking Intern, Banco Safra – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Aug 2011 – Apr 2012
· Support to officers and assistants within operational and commercial routines.
· Client assistance, support for funding spreadsheets, exchange contracts, redemptions, applications and extracts of all funds and products traded through multiple platforms.
· Elaboration of minutes for production meetings.
Real Estate Intern, PDG Realty – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil May 2011 – Aug 2011
· Assistance and preparation of spreadsheets of customers’ financing and their acquisitions.
· Preparation of minutes for meetings with financing banks about the monitoring of construction projects.
IT SKILLS: Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel. Dashboards, VBA and Excel business courses (Instituto de Engenharia e Gestão, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Total load of 60 hours, April-May 2015).
LANGUAGES: Portuguese (Native), English (Fluent).
INTERESTS: Politics, Investments, Soccer, Tennis, Skiing, Fitness, Electronic Music, Movies, Reading, Gastronomy, and Travel – most important trip abroad was in 2007 doing a student exchange program in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, CA, USA; an 8-month intensive English course at ELS school.
- fast learner
- results oriented
Ibmec - Rio de Janeiro
- 2008/2012 Bachelor of Business Administration
Match Services AG
03/2014 to 11/2014
Control Management Administrator
Match Services AG is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Holding Byrom plc. Match has been appointed by the Federation Internationale Football Association (“FIFA”) as an official service provider for the FIFA World Cup and FIFA Confederations Cup, participating since 1990, with signed contract until 2023. The goals are to provide Accommodation, Ticketing, Hospitality, Information Technology, VIP Management, Transportation and Logistics.
Activities: Part of the Ticketing Team for the World Cup 2014 Project, taking role as a Financial and Control Administrator, working inside the Ticketing Control Management, reporting to the Senior Manager, in direct interface with the Coordinator, Senior Project Manager, Infrastructure Manager, Operations Manager and the Finance Department of Match Services/Hospitality. Responsible for managing the Ticketing budget, controlling and negotiating all costs related to suppliers/service providers, including analysis of expenses regarding the Ticketing Centre’s operated within 12 host cities. Financial and administrative assistance, overseeing and producing reports, monitoring and organizing payments and approval forms. General support with any other tasks requested by the Control Management.
09/2012 to 10/2013
Multi-family office focused on the distribution of securities to private and wealthy clients (Private Banking Boutique), with R$ 400 million in distributed assets (fixed and variable income).
Activities: Initially responsible for back office in Rio de Janeiro, performing operational tasks (transactions, extracts, profitability, financial control, tax control, etc.) and commercial (customer service, investor relations and relationship with asset management company partners). Subsequently, part-time officer, prospecting, advising, building and managing portfolios of clients (Asset Allocation), using systems quantum and e-funds. Support for interns, assistance in portfolio management and in Faros fund of funds selection.
08/2011 to 04/2012
Private Banking Intern
Activities: Support to officers and assistants in control of funding spreadsheets. Commercial and operational assistance for redemption, applications and extracts of all funds and products traded in many kinds of used platforms. Support for negotiating and closing exchange contracts. Elaboration of minutes for production meetings.
05/2011 to 08/2011
Real Estate Intern
Activities: Assistance and preparation of spreadsheets financing of customers and their acquisitions. Preparation of minutes for meetings with financing banks about the monitoring of construction projects.