Full time senior level college student at Florida International University and honor roll alumnus from Christopher Columbus High School with a weighted GPA of 4.2. Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in finance with a certificate in music business. I excel in Math, Science, History, Art, and Music. As a musician, I have been playing acoustic and electric guitar for almost 9 years and writing music for 6 years, which is why I am interested in pursuing a career involved with the music industry.
Agon October 2018 – Present
· Wrote, recorded, and produced entire full-length album “Hollowed Lake”.
· Created music page in Bandcamp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
· Released to major streaming services Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Tidal, and Google Play.
Texas de Brazil August 2017 – November 2017
· Clean and set up tables within a timely manner.
· Support servers with any help needed.
Hilton Miami Airport April 2015 – Present
· Keep overall security of hotel grounds and guests.
· Monitor hotel entry and exit gates, assisting guests with parking situations.
· Aid guest questions or problems needed to be solved.
Coral Gables Arts Cinema June 2013
· Facilitate film attendees with entering and leaving theater in an organized manner.
· Distribute tickets from box office to film attendees.
Miami-Dade Police Department July 2012
Filing, Miscellaneous Office Work
· Assist filing for police officer records.
Sisters of Charity Homeless Shelter June 2011 – June 2012
· Distribute food to homeless in shelter.
· Clean up dishes and preparing food for next serving.
Florida International University August 2015 – Present
College of Business Administration
– Bachelor of Finance with a Certificate for Music Business
Christopher Columbus High School August 2011 – May 2015
– High School Diploma
English Native/Professional Proficiency
Spanish Intermediate Working Proficiency
Portuguese Limited Working Proficiency
GarageBand, Pro Tools, Audacity, Word, Excel, Power Point, Pages, Acrobat, Keynote, Notability