1743 Centinela, Avenue,
Santa Monica, CA
714 – 787 – 7236
Detail oriented professional who effectively works with high level executives and cross-functional teams, as well as develops and implements creative strategies for the overall success of an institution’s image and reputation.
BEATNIXX, LOS ANGELES, CA
August 2014 – December 2015
Associate International Marketing Coordinator
Alongside the Owner, managed the website and on-line marketing presence for wholesale fashion company, in addition to developing and maintaining relationships with international client base and vendors.
• Management of 100+ products, including: naming, images, descriptions, inventory updates, specs and website Search Engine Optimization.
• Conduct company order fulfillments with 10+ international freight forwarding companies, ensuring products are shipped and received in a timely manner.
• Provide data on product sales performance, marketing campaign results and forecasting.
• Implementation and design of creative marketing campaigns, concepts and social media platforms.
TROJAN BATTERY COMPANY, SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA
May 2014 – August 2014
Global Marketing Specialist (short term contract)
Together with the Marketing Director and Sr. Coordinator, developed, executed and project managed international advertising, literature, website activities, brand image, trade shows and sales programs for manufacturer of the world’s leading deep-cycle batteries.
• Researched and implemented outreach programs to educate distributors and indirect customers.
• Drove market penetration through international print, on-line advertising, email campaigns, merchandising and Point Of Purchase.
• Managed international trade shows with Marketing Director and outside vendors.
• Effectively managed and communicated international-marketing projects with internal and external cross-functional teams.
L&Z GLOBAL STUDY TOURS, EL MONTE, CA
September 2013 – February 2014
Associate Marketing & Program Manager (China & American Markets)
Established curriculum and recruited study abroad students for short-term educational programs at an Asian based start-up company.
• Provided leadership by planning, developing and administering language and culture programs.
• Found and built relationships with international partners and American schools.
• Project management in setting logistics, idea implementation and performance tracking.
CONSULTORIA Y ACESORIA CAPROGA, MEXICO CITY
November 2012 – April 2013
Executive Assistant to President & CEO (Internship)
International MBA internship. Assisted government consultants in legislative lobbying, political consulting and government project initiatives in public spending.
• Managed confidential project budgets and monitored expenditures.
• Was accountable for confidential database management, distribution lists and government contact information, campaigns and projects.
• Prepared presentations and assisted in building agendas and meeting materials.
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION GOVERNMENT OF SPAIN, SEVILLE, SPAIN October 2010 – June 2012
Coordinated and strategized with professors of the bilingual department to use integrated lessons that enhanced students’ English learning through a variety of subjects.
• Served as a main resource to improve grammar, pronunciation, dictation and speaking of several students across three¬ spanish high schools.
• Integrated the students’ competencies, goals and objectives into dynamic lesson plans.
• Kept records of grades, scored papers and performed other administrative duties as needed.
MAKITA INDUSTRIAL POWER TOOLS, LA MIRADA, CA
December 2007 – July 2010
Brand Marketing Specialist
In collaboration with the Marketing Director, Presidents and Vice Presidents, delivered brand value and market share objectives for one of the leading International Power Tool Manufacturers. Formulated, developed and executed long and short-term marketing strategies.
• Marketing department large-scale project management – Liaised with Sales, Customer Service, Operations, IT and heads of departments to roll out national campaigns as needed.
• Monitored upkeep and brand quality of company’s media coverage for all print, on-line and special event mediums – TV commercials, print advertisements, trade-shows, etc.
• Main point of contact for sponsorship management, action sports special events and company sponsored athletes – VIP ticket packages, athlete-meet and greets and race day activations.
UNIVERSITY OF PABLO DE OLAVIDE, SPAIN 2013
B.A COMMUNICATIONS, MINOR SPANISH
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY FULLERTON, CALIFORNIA 2006
• Increased BEATNIXX email subscriber list by ~70% to date.
• 2014 Best Marketing Award Nominee for Women’s Semi-Pro Soccer Team.
• Winner of 2012 International Outstanding Merchandising Award (Popai Award).
• Generated ~$1M of sales to date through the creation and management of a nationwide merchandising display (PRO Center).
• Drove ~ $20K of profit sales in first 3 months by spearheading first on-line e commerce program.
• Successfully hired, interviewed and managed company’s first Internship Program.
• Developed “Best Practices” branding guidelines still integrated across all company networks.
• Fluent Spanish, Microsoft Suite, Photoshop, MAC & PC, Outlook, Shipping Software, Salesforce, Social Media, Tech Savvy, Public Speaking.
- Fluent Spanish
- MAC & PC
- Microsoft Suite
- Public Speaking.
- Shipping Software
- social media
- Tech Savvy
Universidad de Pablo Olavide
- 2013 International MBA
California State Fullerton
- 2006 Communications