(305) 878-1122 tel.
11740 s.w 70th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33156 St.
WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, OLIN BUSINESS SCHOOL, St. Louis, MO February 2017
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Majors in Economics and Strategy and Political Science
Minor in the Business of Entertainment
· Overall GPA 3.48/4.0
· Deans List Fall 2015
Organizations and Educational Experience February 2017
· Brother of Phi Gamma Nu Professional Fraternity
· Brother of Theta Xi Social Fraternity
EXPERIENCE June 2016 – August 2016
Goldman Properties Miami, Florida
Summer Real Estate and Global Arts Intern
· Reviewed lease agreements and requested missing information from tenants.
· Created a spreadsheet of property information for prospective tenants.
· Researched press on selected artists commissioned to paint the Miami Dolphins Stadium.
Blake G Music Production August 2012 – Present
Disk Jockey and Music producer
· Developed a full-service DJ company providing music, lighting, and emcee services for weddings, corporate events, nightclubs, and school functions.
· Collaborate with talent and promotions companies (B&W Productions and Disco Donnie) to DJ and market events to local college students.
· Donated over $3,000 and my DJ services to Big Brother Big Sister of Greater Miami.
Joanna’s Marketplace Miami, Florida June 2015 – August 2015
Cashier and Barista
· Facilitated customer transactions, made custom coffee orders, stocked the display case, and cleaned the grocery store.
· Committed approximately 32 hours a week up o 5 days a week.
Wash U. Producers and DJs Club (President) October 2016 – Present
· Started the club to educate aspiring producers and provide a collaborative workspace.
· Created YouTube and Soundcloud pages to release music produced in the club.
· Connect with professional artists to host informative classes exclusively for club members.
Social Programming Board (Elected Member) December 2015 – January 2017
· Brainstorm event ideas, promote functions, and coordinate set up of WILD (Schoolwide concert)
· Create Themed “Happy Hour” events on Thursday’s to provide free music and food to students.
· Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel.
- microsoft office