530 W 27th St. #516 Los Angeles, CA 90007| | C: (301) 767-5179 | email@example.com | linkedin.com/in/carolinegalbreath
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California Aug 2015 – May 2019
B.A in Public Relations, Minor in Music Industry and Marketing Cumulative GPA: 3.9
· Relevant Course Work: Strategic Public Relations: An Introduction, Basics of the Music Industry, Business and Legal Aspects of the Music Industry, Marketing Fundamentals, Effective Writing for Strategic Public Relations, Theoretical Foundations of Strategic Public Relations
KXSC, University of Southern California Feb 2017 – Present
· Learned how to use the studio equipment and how to run a radio show in order to eventually execute my own music-based radio show.
Brotman-Winter-Fried May 2016 – Aug 2016
Public Relations/Marketing Intern
· Drafted pitch letters, compiled relevant media lists by using Cision Point, and researched media outlets by applying audience segmentation tactics.
· Coordinated events by advertising to potential vendors and designing brochures, organizing registration booths and compiling various liability forms.
On The Marc Media May 2016 – Aug 2016
Public Relations/Social Media Intern
· Assisted team in drafting press materials by brainstorming key messages and assembling relevant media lists, and updated clients’ websites by designing more aesthetically attractive and up-to-date webpages.
· Prepared content calendars and scheduled social media posts for six different clients in order to increase brand awareness.
LEADERSHIP AND EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
TriSight Communications, University of Southern California Dec 2016 – Present
Director of Outreach
· Developing and executing branding and marketing strategies internally and externally to effectively recruit students and inform previous members of upcoming TriSight events.
· Maintaining TriSight’s website, blog and social networking profiles by posting and engaging regularly.
Avitae, University of Southern California Dec 2016 – Present
· Promoting the products to sports clubs and offering samples outside of the libraries and throughout campus to raise brand awareness.
TriSight Communications, University of Southern California Aug 2016 – Dec 2016
Member of BiPolar ID
· Compiled a media kit for BiPolar ID, a virtual reality production company, by creating social media content calendars, mission statements, elevator pitches, key messages, differentiators and executive team summaries.
Her Campus, University of Southern California Jan 2016 – Present
Director of Public Relations
· Publicizing University of Southern California’s Her Campus by hanging flyers around campus to increase readership and sending pitch letters to leaders of extracurricular clubs for women and USC sororities to recruit more writers.
The Dean’s List, University of Southern California Aug 2015 – Present
Member of the Alpha Lambda Delta, University of Southern California Aug 2015 – Present
· Social Media: Proficient in various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Vine and YouTube.
· Microsoft Office: Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Google Drive)