Highly motivated and personable individual, seeking to gain further knowledge and experience in the music business while exceeding expectations and embracing new challenges.
• Over 5 years’ experience working in a variety of roles within both the hospitality and music industries.
• Demonstrated ability to accomplish goals with a high level of patience and tact. • Proficient in building professional relationships with personalized service.
• Ability to perform all functions with detail and accuracy • Quickly provide precise follow ups
• Demonstrate ability to follow directions accurately • Proven ability to maintain confidentiality • Good judgment especially under pressure.
-Microsoft word – Outlook – Excel – PowerPoint –Opera- Mac -Building Link REX –HOTSOS – Salesforce
Montage Beverly Hills
■ Assist with the arrival/departure of residents ensuring all relevant information is communicated to hotel operations teams
■ Assist with service requests (hotel/spa/restaurant reservations etc.)
■ Provide project management assistance including housekeeping scheduling, engineering/maintenance requests, and Out-of-Town instruction requests
■ Make arrangements on behalf of resident with outside vendors/contractors and provide access control to the building and residence
■ Manages pre-arrival and departure concierge communications and preferences with owners
■ Maintain confidentiality for all residents
2012 – Present
■ Handles all day to day business for artist.
■ Oversees projects and manages marketing and promotion.
■ Negotiates contracts, fees etc.
■ Build lasting connections and networking with others in the music business.
■ Booking shows, scheduling appointments and coordinating travel.
Beyond Properties Realty
▪ Build personal and professional relationships with clients.
▪ Oversee details of staging open houses, including set-up and interaction with other brokers, and prescreening prospective buyers
▪ Prepare, negotiate and draft contracts for clients and maintain confidentiality to suit the best interest of the client
Residences @ Trump International Hotel and Tower
2014 to 2018
Residential Front Office Agent
▪ Provides five star front desk and extremely personalized service, in addition to providing administrative support to the Residential Tower team.
▪ Provides first point of contact customer service in relation to the owners, residents, and their guests.
▪ Works closely with the residential condominium Tower Manager. Assists with many of the residential condominium association functions.
▪ Ability to work effectively with no supervision while managing overnight shifts and ensuring safety.
Urban Grind TV
2013 to 2015
Artist Development/Public Relations
▪ Coordination of artist marketing plans and brand management.
▪ Managed video shoots, photo shoots, interviews and events.
▪ Assisted with media coverage of events, shows, festivals etc.
Peninsula Chicago Hotel
2010 to 2013
▪ Handled the intricate details to insure profitability and productivity for the hotel including: booking rooms, dining and spa reservations for all hotel guests.
▪ Completed daily paperwork and accurately entering data into computer.
▪ Followed up on individual emails, calls and faxes within a timely manner.
▪ Working with travel agencies to ensure guest satisfaction.
Housekeeping Office Coordinator
▪ Answered guest calls for special requests and services, distributing calls in a timely manner.
▪ Communicated with the front desk and floor supervisors to ensure guest rooms were cleaned in an order of importance and prepared for guests arrivals as prompt as possible.
▪ Organized, logging and shipping guest’s lost/found items as needed.
▪ Maintained daily paperwork records of room statuses, guest requests, complaints/compliments and more.
▪ Supervised room attendants which included; guaranteeing that the hotel rooms and various areas were prepared within luxurious standards.
▪ Lead day-to-day morning meetings with small groups of staff before completing guest rooms’ inspections and having overall awareness and attention to detail throughout the entire hotel.
▪ Chicago Association of Realtors®️, Illinois Broker’s license.
▪ Harold Washington College, Business management courses.
▪ William J. Bogan High School, High School Diploma.