Christopher P. NEE
155 Oak Street ·Walpole, MA 02081 ·(508) 404-0338 ·email@example.com
Creative, hard working, and enthusiastic Management major with a concentration in Marketing interested in gaining experience in a creative environment committed to the highest of industry standards.
· Follows direction, and can work autonomously
· Committed, loyal, and hard worker with excellent teamwork skills
· Extremely self-motivated individual
· Experience in objective Market Research and coordinating Marketing activities
· Have worked with countless artists/producers at recording studios.
· Long and successful history in Engineering/Scoring music for Movies and Artists
Fenway park – Boston, MA 2013- PRESENT
· Inventory and quality control for the 30+ beer dispensaries located within Fenway
· Maintain above average industry standards for cleanliness to ensure highest quality product
· Autonomous planning and design for high efficient receiving and export with firm deadlines
Bailey Landscaping – Walpole, MA 2016-PRESENT
· Labor intensive craftsmanship; entrusted to work unsupervised on private and public property
· Strong interpersonal skill and professionalism ensure customer satisfaction, repeat business and acquisition of new clients
· Able to meet strict work completion deadlines with time and labor distribution amongst team members
· Proven dependability and responsiveness to last minute call ins and requests for extended shifts
Marketing Research – Bridgewater State University
· Led an observation group in collecting, gathering and analyzing information and data related to the objective of learning community perceptions on Bridgewater State University
· Led group in reporting back to the class this information and incorporating the information to the project at hand
· Experience in creating Marketing Research surveys used and given to members of the local community to understand community perceptions
· Experience in data analyzing and data interpretation of a project at hand
- Creative thinker
Franklin Pierce University
September 2013 - December 2015
Experience in Music Technology / Entertainment classes
Studied Music Technology and worked inside school recording studios, working with countless other classmates for projects, or just for fun. I have over ten years experience producing music, and have had long-lasting relationships with several artists/musicians.
Bridgewater State University
September 2016 - December 2018
Business Management and Marketing
Retail marketing, Marketing Strategy, Service Operations Management, Marketing Research, Advertising
Walpole High School
September 2009 - May 2013
Two-time "Achievement of Best Music" award in the schools annual Film Festival.
Worked with different producers, editors, actors, etc. Scored music for a silent film, which was recognized along with the awards.