Tulane University, A. B. Freeman School of Business New Orleans, LA
Bachelor of Science in Management May 2017
Majors: Marketing and Digital Media Production
University of Westminster, London International Summer School, Abroad Program London, UK
Coursework: Shakespeare – Themes and Presentations, Art and Society June – July 2014
Berkshire School Sheffield, MA
Secondary School Diploma May 2013
Digital Media Marketing Manager September 2015 – Present
Joy Records + Levi & Suiss Tel Aviv, IS/Remote
• Analyzes day to day trends within the electronic music industry and applying those trends to help build Levi &
• Creates and implements a digital marketing plan for Levi & Suiss, including international/intercontinental
outreach and solicitation.
• Produces high definition videos for Levi & Suiss, for use on Facebook, Instagram, Soundcloud, and other social
media platforms. Published work included various 10 second shots promoting released tracks (Instagram) and
music videos set to a released Levi & Suiss track (Facebook). Video content is used as promotional materials by
media companies and websites. Videos have been used as Levi & Suiss promotional materials on industry leading
websites: EDM.com, EDMtunes.com, and EDMSauce.com.
• Monthly and Quarterly “data mining” of Facebook Page analytics. Downloads analytics from Facebook page and
designed an excel template system around the dozen pages of data.
• Weekly conference calls with Shlomi Levi (CEO of Joy Records), currently reporting to Levi & Suiss’ manager
Diana Chorl of LEV Management.
Social media Intern June 2015 – September 2015
Joy Records Tel Aviv, IS
• Managed day to day social media operations for Joy Records and their main artist: Levi & Suiss.
• Created and posted content along various social media platforms supporting Joy Records artists and their releases.
• Created and maintained websites for both Joy Records (www.joy-rec.com) and Levi & Suiss
(www.leviandsuiss.com). Established Google Analytics tools for both. Also used Google Search Engine
Optimization tools for both websites.
• Designed and published a press kit for Levi & Suiss using Adobe Indesign.
• Updated and maintained the Levi & Suiss logo package/press tools using Adobe Illustrator.
Audio/Visual Technician 2009 – 2013
Party With ESP Albertson, NY
• Collaborated with other team members to set up and break down a/v equipment for a production company
• Helped operate equipment during the event, including complex lighting rigs and audio systems.
Chief Live Online Television Producer 2010 – 2013
Berkshire School Sheffield, MA
• Founded and led the Berkshire School Sports Information Broadcasting Service, a club that broadcasted athletic
events and other entertainment programs online.
Tulane Fencing Team Fall 2015
• Currently attending practice two times per week for three hours per day. Under professional coaching, looking
to expand knowledge of the sport and potentially compete in January.
Phi Kappa Sigma Fraternity March 2014 – Present
Judicial Board Chairperson, Fall 2014
• Organized and categorized information regarding disputes among fraternity members
• Deliberated with two other members of the Judicial Board to determine if any disciplinary action should be
Recruiting Committee Member Fall 2014
• Helped organize recruiting events for the fraternity. Developed and executed a spreadsheet that gave the
fraternity an accurate estimate of where prospective members were in the recruiting process.
Tulane Sailing Team Fall 2013
• Attended practices and competed for a competitive intercollegiate sailing team.
• Competed in races all over the country, and collectively worked to develop the skills of the top competitors on
the team along with the skills of the new members.
Athlete 2010 – 2013
• Berkshire School Varsity Football Team
• Berkshire School Varsity Cross Country Team
• Varsity Track and Field Team 2013
• Varsity Skiing Team
Event Production – Live audio production – Live streaming production – Audio mixing – Light rigging – Stage
rigging – Audio/Lighting wiring – Macintosh OSX – Adobe Creative Suite – Adobe Photoshop – Adobe Premier –
Adobe Illustrator – Adobe Indesign – Traktor – Logic Studio – VMware, Windows 7 – Word – Excel – Powerpoint
Digital Media Portfolio