GMR Marketing- Brand Ambassador (11/2014- present)
Location of Event: Green Bay, WI- Lambeau Field
– Engage visiting Eagles fans in areas surrounding Lambeau Field including tailgates, fan parties, and drop off locations
– Engage fans in interaction/ sign-up surrounding the Virtual Linc and #LincolnFinantic (client)
– Promote the client through photo’s of fans and tagging on twitter
– Reward fans with premium items
– Aware fans of “Best Fan Contest” and take photo’s for the contest
Sergeant Laboratories- Marketing and Sales Intern (02/2014- present)
La Crosse, Wisconsin
– Contribute to development of marketing material (email, direct mail, website content)
– Contact new prospects by phone to generate qualified lead appointments with senior
– Answer basic questions asked by potential customers
– Maintain call log and details for database entry of contacts/appointments scheduled
Prestwick Golf Group/Max-R- Marketing and Sales Intern (05/2014-02/2015)
– Contribute to pre and post trade show marketing efforts
– Collaborate with Trade Show Coordinator preceding trade shows to communicate our brand message with show attendees
– Following trade shows, gather leads from sales and verify, enter and assign them to the correct sales department using SalesForce
– Develop emails for previous and potential customers
– Call past customers with recent orders to ensure correct functioning of purchased units
Bristlecone Pines Golf Club- Pool Manager (2009-2013)
-Supervised all other lifeguards. Job included tasks such as: Chemical maintenance, creating work schedules for the lifeguard staff, implementing accountability amongst the lifeguard staff, developing idea’s for different pool events and assisting in advertising these events, socializing with the members to create a welcoming, satisfactory environment, swim instructor, directed staff meetings.
Bristlecone Pines- Event Planning (2012-2014)
After years of working as a Pool Manager/Supervisor and Lifeguard, I was able to assist in the planning of everything from large-scale events, such as weddings, to small member events. My largest accomplishment in this area was developing a weekly event that allowed members to drop their children off with qualified staff while they were able to enjoy a dinner at the Club Restaurant. Watching my idea go from just a thought to a successful reality was something I take a large amount of pride in. To make these weekly events successful, I did everything from advertising through fliers to sending out emails and updating the webpage.
ELV8D Entertainment: I was given the opportunity to assist in promoting an event for ELV8D called “Bass & Beads.” This local music production and promotion company puts on several music events throughout Wisconsin. My main responsibility was to assist in the distribution of informational fliers to the general public and answer questions regarding the event.
La Crosse Festivals, Inc. Marketing Plan: Developed a marketing plan and advertisements to promote La Crosse Festivals including Oktoberfest La Crosse.
- brand ambassador work
- event planning
- human resources
- marketing communications
University of Wisconsin- La Crosse
Double Major- Marketing and Business Management
Will be graduating in December of 2015