8714 Pine Sap Lane • Jessup, MD 20794
CELL PHONE 443-812-9880
Highly organized and efficient candidate eager to obtain an internship in the music industry career field.
North Carolina State University, Poole College of Management
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration | Finance Concentration
Graduation Date: Winter 2017
Relevant Coursework: Intro to Business Processes
Drexel University, Westphal College of Media Arts
Bachelor of Science in Music Industry | Business Concentration
Relevant Coursework: Managerial Accounting, Microeconomics
University Recreation Raleigh, NC 8/2015-Present
• Manage groups and analyze situations to provide necessary guidance to the game.
• Responsible for the overall supervision of the program areas which includes specific programs and the facility.
• Attend all meetings and trainings.
• Referee intramural sports games and enforce all intramural sports rules and policies.
• Set up the activity area at the beginning of every shift.
Department of Defense 8/2013-9/2014
• Managed calendars of the Chief and 2 Deputy Chiefs of the organization.
• Created a database to assist program analyst. Received a personal performance award for the quality of work and completing
the project ahead of schedule.
• Managed and organized the restructuring of the organization’s website.
• Performed daily maintenance and upkeep of the organization’s website with tasks varying from updating the information to
creating new pages.
• Created and managed multiple organizational charts and documents to display personnel, responsibilities, and basic consumer
information to be used throughout the organization.
Academy of Finance at the Applied Research
• Concentrated courses in economics and accounting
• Participated in county-wide board meeting with the Academy of Finance Professional Board
• Participated in the Mount St. Mary’s Federal Reserve Game
• Secretary, 1 year, 2012-2013 school year; President, 1 year, 2013-2014 school year
• Organized and participated in multiple book drives, donation events, and mentoring sessions. Received the Alpha Achiever
Senior Achievement Award- 2014
• Successful leader, equally effective as member of a team.
• Highly organized able to multi-task and accomplish multiple objectives.
• Proficient public speaker.
• Basic managerial and financial accounting knowledge
• Music production/ Audio mixing in Pro Tools, Logic, and Propellerhead Reason