Phone: (530) 574 5203 | Email: email@example.com
Bachelor of Science Degree in Recreation Administration – California State University, Chico – Chico, CA -2012-2016
● Specialization: Event Management
Networking among colleagues, networking among industry professionals, social networking.
Assisting in all job positions with customer service tasks, talking on the phone with customers, emailing customers, follow up with customers about re-purchasing a service or product.
Marketing products to peers and coworkers by word of mouth, social media marketing.
Working in events hands on, volunteering for events as event staff, marketing events, setting up and tearing down events, event production.
Overseeing and managing all aspects of an event, delegating tasks to staff by what they prefer to work on and what their skill set is.
eVENT STAFF – AS Productions – Chico, California – August 2015 – Present
● Assisting in the set up and tear down of events on the California State University, Chico campus.
● Promoting our events on campus by the means of tabling on campus during class hours so we can market our events.
● Promoting our events at other on campus events, cross-marketing.
Event promoter – Epic productions – Chico, California – February 2013 – Present
● Marketing and networking events online, by word of mouth, and through physical promotion.
● Assisting at events we host in terms of managing our merchandise table, artist hospitality, and set up & tear down.
● Working with other companies to collaborate on events with us and assist us with marketing promotions.
Senior PUBLICIST – THE DJ LIST – San Francisco, California – October 2013 – Present
● Overseeing writers for our publication and assisting with any questions they might have.
● Working with colleagues on new ideas for our website and marketing ideas for our social media platforms.
● Writing articles for the publication, reviewing music & events, interviewing artists.
● Representing our publication at events around the world and networking with other industry professionals.
Marketing intern – Ticketweb – San Francisco, California – May 2014 – July 2014
● Assisting with keeping our website up to date and only advertising current events.
● Coming up with ideas for contest giveaways and running the contests myself on our social media platforms.
● Managing all of our social media platforms and website.
● Contacting artists and artist management in regards to giveaways, contests, and upcoming shows.
● Sheri Pybas, Catering Manager at Bacio Catering & Carry Out
● Jeffrey Lesan, CEO at SnowGlobe Music Festival & SnowBall Music Festival.
● Kaleb Sievers, CEO at United Underground Entertainment & General Manager at KCSC Radio.