41-41 Bliss Street Suite 3H
• Sunnyside, NY, 11104 • Tel 917-689-5076•
Manhattan Center Productions, Multi room / multi format Production Studio, Midtown, New York, NY.
Chief Audio Producer / Engineer, 2007 to 2016.
Recording, mixing and editing audio video projects for outside clients and all in house projects. Oversee studios and sessions, training new engineers. Consulting with management and tech department to implement upgrades and improvements to the audio video department.
Platinum Sound Studios, Multi room / multi format Recording Studio, Midtown, New York, NY.
Chief of Operations, 2002 to 2006
Responsible for all technical specifications for the facility’s two world class recording studios with an SSL K 9000 in one room a J 9000 in the other and the studios 5 Pro Tools HD systems. Activities included upkeep and maintenance of all systems, implementation of upgrades and improvements and consulting with clients to meet and achieve their session goals. Recording, mixing and editing projects for outside clients and in house projects. Structural and infrastructure consulting (phone, IT network, Air conditioning…)
The Hit Factory, Multi room / multi format Recording Studio, New York, NY.
Staff Audio Technician, 2000 to 2002
I was responsible for the technical specifications of all studios. Primarily their Pro Tools digital audio workstations. 15 systems in NY and 5 in Florida. Daily activities included setting up recording sessions to technical specifications. Consulting with clients to meet their session requirements. Being on call to address system needs and to ensure that system failure does not occur.
Manhattan Center Studios, Multi room / multi format Recording Studio, New York, NY.
Staff Engineer, 1998 to 2000.
I was involved with tracking and mixing projects for major and independent label artists. Responsible for the specifications of all masters and their sound quality, studio equipment operation, set up, and maintenance.
Freelance Audio Engineer, for studio recording and live sound in the New York Area.
Pro Tools Engineer Grey Worldwide Advertising for various national commercial productions.
Manhattan Center Studios NY, Manhattan Beach Recording NY, Sony Music Studios NY, R.P.M Sound Studio NY,
Paradise Studio NY, Alien Flyers NY, North Cott Productions NY, and others in the New York area.
Manhattan Beach Recording, Multi room / multi format Recording Studio, New York, NY.
Staff Engineer, 1994 to 1997.
• Extensive work with analog and digital formats, tape and hard disk.
• Tracking, mixing, and editing up to 96 tracks.
Gold and Compositions, Production Studio, New York, NY.
General Studio Assistant, 1993.
• Assisting the composer in studio with recording duties.
RCA/BMG, International Music Department, New York, NY.
• Assisted marketing manager in coordinating import releases in America.
• All major consoles Analog or Digital. SSL K/J 9000, G+ and E series, Neve VR/ 88R, Icon, Pro Control and Control 24.
• Pro Tools HD, All current digital and analog audio formats, all pro Digital Audio Work stations.
• Extensive knowledge of pre and post-production for film and video.
• Extensive Knowledge of digital Audio, sampler technology and MIDI.
• Extensive computer skills, Mac OS and Windows, Very Mac Literate.