Bachelor of Science
The College at Brockport, State University of New York, Brockport, NY
BS Business Administration: Concentration in Management
Highlights of Qualifications
➢ Event Planning and Organization: Experience in organizing, developing and executing marketing strategies consisting of events, giveaways and sales to draw in traffic and increase profits.
➢ Leadership: Take initiative to create commercials and present promotions that align with clients’ business calendar without directive. Working as the marketing manager for each client while training new employees.
➢ Time Management: Maintain a client list of well over 50 businesses, meeting creative deadlines, developing proposals in a timely manner, adapting to last minute changes and presenting promotions to clients before they begin.
➢ Adaptable: Strong foundation working in a number of positions in different industries adjusting to effectively work in various positions throughout. Ability to match personalities of multiple business owners in order to position myself as an asset to the company.
➢ Microsoft Office Suite: Solid background in Word, Publisher and PowerPoint, spreadsheet development via Excel, statistical analysis and experience in creating management information systems.
Manhattan Broadcasting Company
February 2017-June 2018
● Manage and grow a client list of over 50 businesses ranging in size and category.
● Create and prepare annual proposals tailored to clients’ business needs, budget and marketing strategy.
● Research profit center, profit margin and target demographic of each business to effectively create a marketing plan to maximize ROI.
● Create radio commercial ads and generate new giveaways or radio segments to increase profits of our broadcasting company.
Skating Carhop and Assistant Manager
● Created daily inventory reports and daily bank deposits.
● Delivered accurate food and drink orders by roller blading to customers.
● Effectively operated expo, drink and frozen stations.
● Maintained customer satisfaction through work efficiency and sanitation of work area.
June 2015 – October 2016
August 2014- May 2016● Utilized event management skills to plan various events including hockey recruitment, fundraising, and volunteer opportunities.
Women’s Club Ice Hockey-SUNY Brockport
● Created and maintained a practice and game schedule for 15 players.
● Managed team effects by preparing budget reports, hiring and compensating officials, completing paperwork before deadlines, and
consistently contributing to biweekly meetings.
● Assisted in the development of a new league for Women’s club hockey in Western Upstate New York.
Vector Marketing (Temporary)
● Educated potential customers on CutCo products through product demonstration.
● Employed marketing skills to schedule appointments and increase sales.