10200 Giles St
Las Vegas, NV 89183
Bellevue College • Bellevue, WA 2016 – Present
· Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Pre Nursing Studies
Bishop Blanchet High School • Seattle, WA June 2012
· Notables: Honor student
Fashwire • Seattle, WA January 2017 – Present
Fashion Personal Stylist
· Responsible for helping clients achieve their desired look by aiding them in the selection of personal items, such as clothes and shoes.
· Managed company store designer database.
· Cultivated positive and enduring relationships with customers.
· Managed and organized online store, keeping online store database up to date with new products and information for customers.
The Brik Boutique • Seattle, WA September 2015 – May 2017
Sales Merchandising Specialist
· Continuously met weekly and quarterly sales objectives while maintaining exceptional customer services.
· Performed physical counts of products in store investor, along with matching/comparison of results with stock levels.
· Handled cash and other forms of payments while completing transactions POS system.
· Greeted and assisted customers needs, providing product knowledge, and also directing customers to different sections of the store.
Tropical Tan • Seattle, WA June 2014 – October 2014
Tanning and Skincare Consultant
· Greeted all incoming guest.
· Conducted tour of the salon while answering any questions.
· Promoted and sold tanning membership packages.
· Helped customers engage in safe tanning and skin treatments.
· Provided new customers with effective tanning procedures.
· Managed cleanliness of the store, ensuring tanning beds and bathroom areas were kept tidy.
Floral Master • Seattle, WA June 2014 – August 2014
· Greeted customer, answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
· Recommend, selected, and helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
· Stocked and maintained daily inventories in order to guarantee a smooth operating workplace.
· Staged displays of fresh, dry and silk floral arrangements, trees, and related products
Worldwide Distributors Inc. • Seattle, WA January 2014 – February 2014, June 2015 – August 2015
Administrative Assistant / Sales Receptionist
· Ordered, received, stored and distributed office supplies while accurately maintaining supply-inventory.
· Processed and reviewed paperwork and entered information into the database.
· Handled copying, faxing, and scanning documents for office and supervisors.
· Answered telephone calls and relayed messages to appropriate team members.
· Labeled and organized sample products for buyers and vendors.
Nordstrom BP Fashion Board • Seattle, WA 2009 – 2010
· Attended fashion board meetings.
· Created projects and studied seasonal and upcoming Brass Plum fashion.
· 80 – average word per minute typing speed.
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
· Advanced customer experience and service skills.
· Proficiency in standard administrative work.
· Preliminary knowledge in photograph and graphic design.
· WA State MAST server permit.
· Key competencies include: time management, problem solving ability, organizational skills, driver for results, customer focus, interpersonal savvy, and attention to detail.
- social media
- Tech Savvy
University of Idaho
- 08/2012-12/2013 Communications
Fashion Institute of Design Merchandising
- 08/2014-06/2015 Visual Communications/Art