(408) 431-9033 – email@example.com
10 Buick Street, Box 8111, Boston, MA 02215
· Internship/brand ambassador/data analytics experience in agency, start-up, and corporate settings.
· Editing/leadership experience at various clubs and societies.
· Strong written and verbal communication. Knowledge of The AP Stylebook.
· Seeking career in music festival PR or investor relations.
Boston University College of Communication and Questrom School of Business Boston, MA
· Bachelor of Science in public relations Sep. 2013-May 2017
o Minor in business administration
· Current cumulative GPA: 3.92/4.0
o College of Communication Dean’s List
Computer: Computer: Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Powerpoint, Mixpanel, WordPress, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and MyMediaInfo. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
Language: Proficient in Japanese reading, writing, and conversation. Member of the Japanese National Honor Society.
Related CorePower Yoga Boston, MA
Brand Ambassador Aug. 2015-Dec. 2015
· Embodied CorePower identity through social media posts promoting events and offers.
· Organized yoga class events for Boston University clubs/organizations.
· Promoted CorePower’s free week of yoga offer at various club meetings/events.
· Secured advertisements in organization handbooks and flyers.
· Tracked new CorePower students from BU and create retention rate reports with data.
Elevate Communications Boston, MA PR Intern Jan. 2015-Aug. 2015
· Developed media lists and wrote press releases and photo pitches.
· Researched and contacted influencers for seeding campaigns.
· Performed ad hoc research and brainstorming for campaigns and client pitch meetings.
· Wrote case studies to showcase clients’ work on company websites.
· Clients worked with: Boston Red Sox, New England Revolution, The Fallon Company,
Snom Telecommunications, Santander Bank, LPGA Golfer Candy Hannemann.
Eversnap Sunnyvale, CA
Marketing/PR/Communications Intern May 2014-August 2014
· Created press kit and contacted and confirmed press and media outlets.
· Contacted and confirmed general and corporate clients.
· Developed content for the Eversnap blog and other wedding sites.
· Connected with others in the events industry to build partnerships.
· Created/carried out campaigns using user data as guidance.
Additional Boston University Student-Athlete Support Services Boston, MA
Tutor Sep. 2015-Present
· Tutor student-athletes in subjects such as microeconomics, financial accounting,
PR principles and practices, finance, and writing for communications.
· Create individualized study plans.
Boston University’s Ed2010 Chapter Boston, MA
Vice President Jan. 2014-May 2015
· Reached out to editors for magazine networking trips to New York City.
· Planned/led informational panels for members.
· Member of Public Relations Student Society of America
· Member of and Scholarship Chairwoman for Gamma Phi Beta Delta Chapter
NPR junkie, yogi, runner, amateur coder, and avid concertgoer.
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
September 2013-May 2017
Bachelor of Science in public relations, minor in business administration
College of Communications Dean’s List