OPT Central, New York, NY
Account Executive (October 2015- Present)
Responsible for technical and account support for major brand and retail clients for this web technology company. Oversee the success and operations of various trade shows.
· Management of B2B Platform utilized by 1,500 Retail locations and 150 International Fine Jewelry and Watch Brands
· Project Manager for various Website, App and ABC Module projects – oversee design and development and manage client expectations
· Spearheaded staff training on OPT Central’s B2B platform
· Execute Sales and Marketing Strategies – Email Campaigns, Trade Shows, Social Media
Triple The Focus E-Magazine, New York, NY
Intern, Social Media Manager and Marketing (July 2014-September 2014)
Researched demographics and platforms to effectively manage Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages. Created and apply marketing strategy to potential sponsors and advertisers.
· Developed and implemented contests to increase brand awareness, engagement and drive traffic to social media pages.
· Increase online visibility by 15% over the span of three months, achieving a strong, visible social media presence
· Identify and tap into new channels to improve website design and increase engagement
· Plan and execute the Magazines’ Empowerment Series, ‘Ladies Who Brunch’
· Secured invitations to Mercedes Benz Fashion Week for Editor-in-Chief and Fashion Editor
B.T. Auto Sales, Bellport, NY
Administrative Assistant (2009-2014)
Assisted in development of marketing and business strategy for this small business. Reviewed and completed paperwork for sales transactions for clients. Interacted with representatives of the Department of Motor Vehicles
Off Key Tikki, Patchogue, NY
Waitress/Event Hostess (June 2011-September 2014)
Responsible for organizing events and ensuring guests are satisfied. Established customer base and partnered with patrons of various restaurants. In addition to serving and tending the bar.