Los Angeles, California
(310) 795-6787 • FG@dongarcez.com • www.dongarcez.com
Freelance Audio Engineering & Music Business
· Recording Engineer Associate at NOHOSUITE STUDIOS;
· P.A. at DELIRIO FILMS for ELAC (East Los Angeles College) documentary film;
· NARIP; HIDDEN BEACH RECORDINGS: Volunteer (PA, film editing, technical support, social media, equipment setup)
· Los Angeles Brazilian Film Festival (Sep 14 – 20): Organize events, promotion, raise awareness, social media
· Dearth Music Licensing: A&R, pitching, collaboration
· Swing House Rehearsal, Fairfax Recordings: Runner
· Lake Transfer Productions: Video production, stage management, logistics, associate producer
· Heavy Harmony Publishing Inc. – Music Publishing
· Post-production: Foley Artist for short films “Speechless”, “It’s Time”, and “Over? Over!”
· Co-creator and developer of Yeah! Festival 2006 (Sport and Music Event)
– Bands & DJs, Main Stage (set up sound equipment and stage platform), Skateboard’s Half-Pipe and FMX Ramp;
– ESPN Brazil for broadcasting, along with some magazines and radio stations for advertisement.
· FAAP Al’Mare – University Cruise. Production, Marketing/Publishing, Collaborators, Legal Contracts, Documentation, Finance,
· DAW: Pro Tools 10 Certified, Logic Pro 9
· Mixing Consoles: Sound Craft Ghost, Alesis HD24, Mackie 1402, SSL 9000, Neve, D-Command, Command 8, ICON
· Effects Processors: Alesis Midiverb, Behringer Tube Ultra-Q, MOTU, T.C. Electronics M-One XL, Aphex, DBX
· Microphone: Placement and recording techniques
· Signal Flow: Patch bay configurations and setup, all outboard gear in general
· Post-Production Audio: Dialog editing & foley mixing, voice over, mixing in 5.1 and stereo (ICON)
· Live Sound: Stage manager, troubleshooting, feedback managing
· Other Software’s: Mac & PC: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
· Languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish
2014 DR. PHIL SHOW, Night Shift Post-Production Department Coordinator Assistant
2010–12 BELARINA ALIMENTOS S.A., Director/ Partner (Sao Paulo, Brazil). Marketing/ Publishing – In charge of all creative material (folders, flyers, packaging, etc.), Website and media releases. Logistics – In charge of all the commodities / products transportation (wheat, wheat flour and derivatives). Insurance – Responsibilities: commodities inventory, transportation, vehicles, healthcare, and properties insurance.
99, 2002–10 MULTIGRAIN GROUP, Director (Sao Paulo, Brazil). Marketing / Publishing – In charge of all creative material (folders, flyers and annual report), Web site and media releases. Commodity Trader – Sugar, Soybeans and Cotton Trading. Futures Hedging. Long & Short and Budget Control. Logistics – Responsible for import, export, and national transportation of goods. Insurance – Insurance for the whole Company Properties, Commodities Inventory, and Transporting. Company’s vehicles.
2005 FUTURI ENTERTAINMENT LTDA, Director/ Partner (Sao Paulo, Brazil). Finance / Administrative / Legal / Taxes / Marketing / Publishing – In charge of all creative material (folders and flyers), Web site and media.
Developer of “FAAP Al’Mare” (Fundacao Aarmando Alvares Penteado’s graduation event of 2005).
2014-15 UCLA (Los Angeles, CA). Music Business Certifecate
2014 The Los Angeles Film & Recording School (Los Angeles, CA). Associates of Science Degree in Recording Arts
National Honor Society of the Entertainment Arts
2008 Fundacao Getulio Vargas (Sao Paulo, Brazil). MBA – Strategic Management for Agribusiness
2004 ESPM – Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing (Sao Paulo, Brazil). MBA – Strategic Marketing
2000 Anhembi-Morumbi University (Sao Paulo, Brazil). Bachelor’s Degree – Social Communication with
Emphasis in Marketing, Publishing and Advertising.
- assertiveness and encourage others to work cooperatively.