Method360 – San Francisco, California July 2015 – June 2016
Associate Technical Recruiter
• Teamed with account executives and senior management to review job descriptions to identify client’s
• Managed multiple accounts simultaneously and consistently met deadlines.
• Identified job candidates via on line resources, (Linkedin, Dice and Monster) and developed
professional profiles for use on internal application tracking system.
• Screened and presented candidates to account managers and clients with a detailed summary of
candidate’s qualifications and experience.
• Acted as liaison between candidates and clients to schedule phone interviews, face-to-face interviews,
and communicate any other necessary information.
Valene L. Smith Museum of Anthropology – Chico, California August 2014 – May 2015
Social Media Intern
• Managed Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
• Designed, created, and managed promotions and ad campaigns using Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Collaborated with student historians to create new and innovative ways to promote museum exhibits,
events, and fundraisers.
• Worked directly with museum curators to understand needs of the museum and to ensure quality posts
on all platforms.
• Attended museum events and acted as event photographer.
Alpha Gamma Delta – Chico, California November 2013 – February 2015
Vice President of Recruitment
• Planned Formal Recruitment for Spring 2014 and Spring 2015.
• Represented Alpha Gamma Delta in all Panhellenic recruitment meetings.
• Scheduled and facilitated recruitment workshops, recruitment training schools, and polish week.
• Served on Executive Council and submitted monthly and biannual reports to International
• Oversaw Membership Coordinator and Continuous Open Recruitment Coordinator.
“Common Chico Girl” Twitter Account Creator Spring 2013 – May 2015
• Created an anonymous twitter account marketed toward Chico State female students.
• Developed compelling content that gained 1,000+ followers.
California State University, Chico May 2015
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing
• 3.4 GPA
• Course work included: E-Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Market Research, Advertising and Marketing
Communications, Retail Marketing, and Service Marketing.
• Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel, Compas CRM ATS Recruiting Software, Mac OS X
- data analysis