Marketing Intern • MASS EDMC • 08/2016-present
– Promote content through social advertising
– Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
– Interact with customers on the social media pages
– Develop regular content topics to reach followers and subscribers
Marketing Intern • UNItiques • 04/2016-present
– Wrote Fashion & Style Blogs for the website and also for the social media pages
– Maintained social media campaigns for the brand, which includes posting the catalogue images, outfit collage, style and fashion related images
– Interact with customers on social media pages
– Obtained 50 sign ups every week, reaching out to brands and groups to advertise our products, and tabling to increase other numbers of members.
Marketing Intern • STUDY POINT • 04/2016-08/2016
– Responsible for supporting managers of various departments, as well as participating in cross-team projects
-Completed Projects and responsibilities focused primarily in these three departments:
Customer Service | Operations | Marketing
Berklee College of Music
- Spring 2013-Spring 2017 Music Business/Marketing