I have a passion for music, design, and organization. I have interned with a literary agent to develop basic talent acquisition skills, and have experience as a marketing designer and as an office assistant. My additional experience in sales has helped me learn to address and manage client concerns within the creative industries.
- August 2012-May 2016 Bachelors of Arts in English literature
- August 2012-May 2016 Bachelors of Arts in Graphic Design
Senior Design Assistant
• Achieves high customer satisfaction through oversight of interior design process including design, presentation, and sale to clients.
• Trains three design assistants, successfully conveying key design concepts to a promote positive customer and brand experience.
• Develops training and marketing materials to increase staff product knowledge and product visibility to customers at the store level.
May 2016-October 2016
• Organized logistics for two Anheuser Busch events of 250+ guests.
• Successfully coordinated Anheuser Busch material orders of $10,000+.
• Managed client schedules and e-mails, conducted travel arrangements for six clients in three time zones, receiving high praise from all clientele.
February 2014-May 2016
Events Marketing Designer
• Generated advertisements for university-wide events handling copy-writing and design.
• Developed and managed 25+ marketing campaigns, successfully increasing student interest and attendance by 75% from ’15 to ’16.
Speilburg Literary Agency
January 2016-April 2016
Submissions Reader (Talent Acquisitions)
• Provided “read or reject” recommendations to supervising agent for three full manuscripts.
• Reviewed over 900 unsolicited submissions over a four-month period.
• Achieved in-box goal of <400 unread submissions in March & April.
• Reviewed author and publisher negotiated contracts for completeness and accuracy.