A multilingual leadership-oriented, confident and hardworking experienced professional with demonstrated multitasking abilities, excellent presentation, Sales and marketing skills acquired with a challenging and fruitful career of more than four years.
Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing and Management @ Murdoch University Australia (Dubai Campus)
2012 – 2015
Digital Marketing Specialist @ Masaraty, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Aug 2018 – Dec 2018
· Plan social media campaigns in line with overall marketing planner/ activities
· Produce copies for above the line advertising as well as work with the creative team to ensure that the visual elements of the webpages complement the words
· Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain databases
· Brainstorm new ideas with upper management Review and monitor masaraty.sa on daily basis
Sales and Marketing Executive @ One for Other, Lahore, Pakistan
Dec 2017 – Jul 2018
· Analyse customer needs and generate sales leads accordingly
· Coordinate two-way communication between One for Other’s and Suppliers and Customer Care department.
· Monitor, record and generate reports on competitor activities on social media
· Prepare Sales and Product Performance Reports
· Explain to customers about our service offerings and adjust sales techniques with the team as per the interactions
· Help establish sales targets & identify ways to further maximize profits
· Ensure each tactical and/ or brand image campaign is published on One for Other’s social media portal with in deadlines and time-frames
· Review and monitor oneforother.com on daily basis.
· Monitor, Follow up and coordinate with website suppliers as well as sales departments for implementation, information update and other requisite changes
· Recruit talent, establish and maintain a dedicated call centre with duties such as balancing the staff’s work schedule and setting up internet & phone lines
· Manage large amounts of incoming calls
· Resolve service related issues by clarifying the customer’s complaints
· Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
· Generate report for immediate attention of management for corrective actions Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
· Act as the primary contact for clients who have questions about their accounts or our services Initiate loyalty programs for long term clients and brainstormed new ways to build long term relationships
· Utilize company resources to develop a filing system that keeps all active files available digitally and in hard copy form
· Event Planning and coordination with stakeholders, create action list, event schedule, etc
· Manage and carry out other office activities regularly such as purchasing furniture/supplies, workplace maintenance, etc
Marketing Coordinator @ Effect Advisory International, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Sep 2015 – Oct 2017
· Developed “Daily Media Monitoring” system to spot new tenders & business leads
· Assisted with production of final bid documents and arrangements to supply these documents to the clients within defined tender deadlines
· Assisted senior management in preparing and editing request for proposals
· Ensured bid and proposal WORD documentation is formatted, collated and presented in a professional manner
· Produced “Corporate Marketing Presentation” to pitch for new businesses
· Provided coordination between the management and the clients regarding project progress, financial issues and completion certificates.
· Assisted the senior management in identifying the clients’ business needs/goals and provided the solutions/opportunities to tackle them.
· Assisted my team in defining the project scopes where risks, assumptions and goals are calculated and prepared for accordingly.
· Managed the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
· Created project specific presentations covering the technical and business aspects.
· Coordinated with contracted/ non-contracted suppliers to produce advertisements and promotional materials in line with marketing requirements.
· Participated in brainstorming sessions with senior management for business development.
· Extensively travelled on field trips, within Saudi Arabia for specific projects.
· Developed Social media strategy and implemented accordingly.
· Carried out website updates and daily posting on social media channels.
Additional Experience(s) include:
Sales Assistant/Student Representative @ Tecom (Dubai International Academic City), Dubai, UAE
Jan 2014 to Aug 2015 – Website: http://www.diacedu.ae/
Transportation Manager @ MV (F1 Grand Prix), Abu Dhabi, UAE
Nov 2014 (6 day event) – Website: https://www.grandprixevents.com
Murdoch University Australia
- 2012 to 2015 Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing and Management