The focus of my professional marketing experience has been primarily in the entertainment industry. I have managed social media platforms for several companies, acquired new clients, and assisted with event planning for upcoming events in Boston. Combining my strong work ethic and passion for music, I aspire to pursue a career in digital music marketing and artist promotion.
Insomniac Events (Los Angeles, CA) February 2016 – Current
- Ground Control General Festival Team for EDCNY & EDCLV
- Welcome attendees at entrances and make everyone aware of Ground Control’s presence and purpose
- Be able to recognize the signs of overdose, dehydration, and discomfort when observing large groups of people
Mysteryland USA (Bethel, NY) January 2016 – Current
- Brand Ambassador
- Increasing awareness of Mysteryland by educating the brand to individuals across the United States through online and offline marketing.
- Increasing ticket sales through blog articles, promotion recommendation, and social media marketing.
Columns of Knowledge (Middletown, CT) December 2015 – Current
- Website Blogger / Promoter
- Curating articles on the subject of upcoming festivals, concert reviews, and current news pertinent to the electronic dance music community.
- Promoting events using original content across various social media platforms.
- Increasing ticket sales through word-of-mouth marketing.
Mugatunes (Boston, MA) December 2015 – Current
- Writer / School Representative
- Educating an audience in over 75 countries on the “trap music” genre by posting weekly blog articles and music playlists.
EMP Presents (Boston, MA) August 2015 – December 2015
- Digital and Social Media Intern
- Responsible for curating content daily on social media platforms.
- Developed new digital media marketing strategies that exponentially increased social media presence.
- Increased traffic to employer’s social media sites to improve sales revenue.
- Assisted with artist hospitality.
Boston Nights (Boston, MA) August 2015 – December 2015
- Editorial and Content Intern
- Head of promoting weekly “Boston Nights” events on various social media platforms.
- Utilized call-to-action marketing to increase event attendance.
- Engaged online audience by creating incentives and hosting ticket giveaways.
Endicott College (Beverly, MA) May 2016
- Bachelor of Science in Internet Studies with Security Studies minor
- Senior Thesis: Social Media Marketing in the EDM Industry
- Sigma Iota Rho: President of International Honor Society
Danish Institute of Study Abroad (Copenhagen, Denmark) January 2015 – May 2015
- New Media and Changing Communities
- Graduating May 2016 Bachelor of Science in Internet Studies with a minor in Security Studies