James C. Wolfe
Broomfield, CO 80023 | 408-464-1821 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary: Three years experience in graphic design and video production including directing, editing, camera operation, and
working with lighting and audio equipment.
Media Software: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro 7, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,
Adobe Flash Professional, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver. Proficient in Mac and PC.
Hardware: Canon EOS Rebel T3i and EOS 60D DSLR. Canon HF G-30, XA25, XL100 video camera. Panasonic AG-HVX200
video camera. Sony HXR-NX70U, HXR-NX5U, PMW300K1, EX3 and HDR-CX 760V video camera. Lighting
equipment. Audio equipment including mixing boards, boom poles, shotgun microphones, lavalieres and handhelds
Qualities: Creative Committed Works great in groups and individually
Collaborative Enthusiastic Determined
Attention to detail Goal orientated Strong communicative skills
Relevant Coursework: Single Camera Video Production, Video Editing, Motion Graphics for Video, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe
Illustrator, Scriptwriting, Media Production, Computer Animation, Audio for Video Production
Sports Videographer, Colorado Sports Video 2015-Present
· Record high school and college football, soccer, volleyball, and lacrosse games
· Videos used for recruiting and scouting purposes
· Maintain and set up video equipment including operating 25 ft. tripod to capture high angle of the game
· Communicate with clients to achieve the best video package possible
· Promote business to new clients at every game
· Upload videos to the internet and stay in contact with clients to ensure best business practices
VIDEOGRAPHER, EDITOR, Technical Director, Emily Griffith/DPStv 2014-2015
· Floor directed Homework Hotline live broadcast show that helps students around Denver with school homework
· Performed live editing during shows using TriCaster 8000
· Operated microphone levels and cameras remotely
· Helped set up show and calibrate camera white balance and microphone levels
· Contributed with new ideas and topics for the show
· Edited commercials and educational programs for the show
VIDEOGRAPHER & EDITOR, University of Northern Colorado: Theater Program 2014
· Recorded and edited scenes from the theater works as a part of a school project
VIDEOGRAPHER & EDITOR, Chef Keith Jones 2014
· Shot and edited a promotional piece, as well as, edited other previously recorded programs
VIDEOGRAPHER, Denver Public School Hockey/Soccer Programs 2013
· Recorded youth hockey and soccer games around the Denver Metro area for a semester internship
LOGISTICS TEAM MEMBER/TRAINER, Target 2008-2014
· Maintained the entire stockroom/warehouse including receiving, stocking, pulling
· Trained new staff on procedure, protocol, safety, forklift, and other equipment
· Operated a forklift
BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE: Video ProductioN, Metropolitan State University of Denver May 2015
· GPA: 3.71
· Graduated with Cum Laude Honors, Golden Key International Honors Society
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVFsx3L-ybmJnpzGHw33JSg | | http://jamescwolfe2315.webs.com/
- adobe after effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Final Cut Pro 7
- Microsoft Office.
Metropolitan State University of Denver
Bachelor's of Science, Cum Loude Honors, member of the Golden Key International Honors Society.
My studies are in the areas of videography, photography, photo and video editing, special effects, graphic design, and technical communications.
Colorado Sports Video
I record soccer, lacrosse, football, volleyball and other sports using a 25 foot tripod to obtain aerial shots of the game. Videos are used for skill building and scout recruiting for college scholarships. I keep in close contact with each client to ensure maximum satisfaction with the product. I create player profiles for players to present to colleges for scholarships and scouting.
Technical Director, Videographer, Editor
I performed various tasks in the studio and field shoots including setting up lights, microphones, cameras and directing talent. During the live Homework Hotline show, I operated the four cameras, worked the audio board, floor directed the show, as well as technical directed by using the live editing Tricaster system. I edited most of the footage from other shows and videos that were produced at the studio and various locations.