Bachelor of Science, Business Marketing, The Master’s College, Santa Clarita, CA May 2014
Relevant Coursework: Marketing Strategies, Entrepreneurship, and Consumer Behavior
Coca-Cola Refreshments, Sylmar, CA; Market Development Manger Jan. 2015 – Present
· Work alongside design team to implement and develop brand awareness and execute multiple marketing campaigns for different brands. YTD Revenue rose by 3% due to marketing executions.
· Filmed and edited video for Coca-Cola’s Central Valley Market Unit on 2015 PowerAde execution that was shown as the Central Valley Market Unit’s 2016 plan at Coca-Cola’s headquarters.
· Create marketing pamphlets aimed at creating customers’ awareness and building strong partnerships.
· Responsible for account development and retention, new account acquisition, and face-to-face order taking within the confined geography.
Tilly’s, Valencia, CA; Sales Associate June 2013 – Dec. 2014
· Used marketing mix to strategize for new products and placement of promotions to create awareness.
· Used Dale Carnegie’s Golden Rules for Success to create raving fans, increase in store profits.
Hi-Torque Publications, Valencia, CA; Photography Editor Assistant Jan 2012 – Aug. 2012
· Cropped, resized, and retouched thousands of digital photographs for six different action sport magazines (eg. BMX Plus, Dirt Bike, and Mountain Bike) using Photoshop; enhanced and cleaned photos for publication in print magazines.
· Multitasked daily to complete different project deadlines for each of six magazines.
In-N-Out Burger, Canyon Country, CA; Store Associate June 2009 – Jan. 2012
· Acted as a store host by serving and meeting the needs of hundreds of customers daily.
· Routinely worked cash register, coordinated with a variety of team members, and problem-solved to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
Marketing Projects, The Master’s College, Santa Clarita, CA Jan 2012 – May 2014
· Filmed, directed, developed and edited “viral video project”– a marketing campaign for a figurative company – which currently has over 23,000 views. (http://youtu.be/WKGnqMvleTk).
· Planned and designed a marketing campaign for a band (A Day to Remember) by using Instagram.
· Designed a marketing campaign for a company based on consumer behavior. Techniques used included the power of free, power of habit, and brand loyalty.
Marketing Mindset & Vision
· Keen eye for detail driven by a passion for the arts that creates high engagement with eye-catching images and intricate meanings.
· Proactive, creative, and innovative mindset that is always looking for ways to “WOW!” the customer and grab his or her attention.
Creative Design Experience
· Over 3 years experience as an armature photographer and videographer – shooting and editing over thousands of photos along with multiple video projects.
· Proficient in Adobe Create Suite CC (Photoshop & Lightroom), Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, and iMovie.
The Master's College
- Aug 2010/May 2014 Bachelors of Science, Business Marketing