Jeimafid@gmail.com – (347) 323-8910 – LinkedIn – GREATER NYC AREA
FYI Brand Group | Entertainment and Lifestyle Public Relations Assistant September 2017 – Present
Directly collaborated with the east coast Public Relations Director on brand strategies and partnerships for recording artists, athletes, tech companies, and non-profit organizations, such as Russell Westbrook, Jhene Aiko, French Montana, DJ Khaled, Steve Aoki, Pusha T, Travis Scott, Payday Records, WAV Media and Get Schooled to increase brand recognition.
- Developing press materials including releases, backgrounders, pitch letters and media alerts
- Engaging with the media, assisting in pitching and securing media contacts (magazines, newspapers, television and internet) on daily basis to secure stories, features and placements for clients
- Researching, compiling and maintaining media lists and editorial calendars
- Handling clients’ day to day requests
- Event production
- Event integration and activations
- Competitive market research
- Social media
Curly Girl Collective | Community Manager June 2017- Present
Lead on social media strategy and community engagement around events, giveaways and pop culture to spread awareness of natural beauty and empowerment of women of color.
- Actively manage, post, and design content of up to 5-9 unique posts per day for Curly Girl Collective’s (CGC) Twitter account with over 8K followers.
- Increase CGC following by engaging with trendy social media topics and hashtags.
- Assisted with event photography, activation setup, guests check-in, and production for the
world’s largest natural beauty festival, CURLFEST, which attracted over 35K+ attendees.
TB Events and Media | Entertainment Personal Assistant October 2017 – January 2018
- Provided executive administrative support directly to the CEO which included: all calendar and appointment management, regular and frequent travel coordination expenses processing, and bill payments.
- Directly responsible for creative design related to company website and business cards
- Handled all promotions and outreach for TB Events and Media entertainment services to Colleges and Universities within the Tri-state area
Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Media Studies from SUNY at Buffalo Graduated
Strong Interpersonal Skills: Leadership, Fast Learner, Initiative, Problem Solver, Deep listening, Works well in a fast-paced environment, Elicitation, Adaptive, Verbal/Written communication, Cross-Cultural communications
Creative & Communications software: Final Cut, Photoshop, Canva, Slack, WhatsApp, Over, Adobe Creative Suite, Photo editor softwares
Social Media monitoring & analytics skills: Hootsuite, Asana,