John D. Warriner III
383 Country Club Dr. Simi Valley, CA 90365 Phone: 410-387-9005 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hardworking and motivated professional looking to transition from the United States Navy to the civilian workforce. Highly motivated with 4 years of experience and achievements, including maintenance employee of the month. Actively seek additional responsibilities and resolves problems quickly and efficiently.
• Critical Thinking
• Weapons Training
• Tire and Wheel Qualified
• Hydraulic contamination
• Secret security clearance
• Team leader
• Quick learner
• Trained in counter terrorism strategies
U.S. Navy, Aviation support equipment technician10/2011 – 07/2015
• Maintained 100% accountability and maintenance of all assigned equipment worth more than $2,000,000.
• Reviewed disciplinary and other adverse actions and made resommendations.
• Maintained security of the local areas and performed route clearance for visiting high=ranking officials.
• Performed as a fire team member during situational training exercises and battle drills.
• Supervised teams in support of security and installation law and order operations.
High School Diploma2009
Chesapeake senior high school- Pasadena, MD