San Mateo, CA
Marketing Manager, January 2014 – Jan 2018
• Planned and executed annual Customer Success Summit, a two- day, 1000-plus-attendee conference. Oversaw entire project: budget, venue selection, catering, entertainment, and all pre-event communications. Exceeded all attendee and revenue goals.
• Spearheaded and hosted 15 plus yearly events including: P&L management, speaker management, pre-event promotions, post- event analysis, and calculating ROI for each event.
• Assisted with numerous product launches, including email marketing and creation of product videos for current and potential customers.
• Developed creative assets including product videos, PowerPoint presentations, and event signage.
• Promoted to an Account Management position and was responsible for owning renewals and upsells for 100+ customers. Exceeded revenue goals for upsells, resulting in Totango’s highest recorded upsell quarter.
Zen Compoud LLC (Temple Nightclub)
San Francisco, CA
August 2010 – April 2013
• Managed all marketing for events, including email campaigns, text messaging, and social media.
• Produced in-house events including contracts negotiations, logistics, vendor management, and promotions.
• Managed Temple’s involvement in offsite events, including LovEvolution and How Weird Street Faire.
• Managed Temple Nightclub’s website and digital marketing for all assets of the business, including Muris Gallery, Ki Sushi, and Temple Music Group.
- digital marketing
- event production
- Event Promotion
San Francisco State University
- August 2009 to Dec 2011 Bachelors Degree (Marketing)