38 Cayuga Drive | Peekskill, NY 10566
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | (914)-514-7360
The Pennsylvania State University (University Park, PA) Class of May 2018
Smeal College of Business – Dean’s List: 2/8 Semesters GPA – 3.25/4.00
Major: Bachelor of Science: Management Information Systems Minor: International Business
Kennedy Catholic High School (Somers, NY)
Relevant Coursework: Financial and Managerial Accounting, Macro and Micro Economics, Corporate Finance, Business Analytics, Basic Management Concepts, Principles of Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Elementary Statistics, International Business Operations
PriceWaterhouseCoopers (New York, New York) August 2018 – Present
Risk Assurance Experienced Associate
· Managed several client relationships while providing value throughout the engagement process through client correspondence.
· Analyzed, manipulated, and utilized raw client data and documentation in order to best serve our clients and our engagement teams.
· Exercised several project management skills throughout several workstreams in order to produce quality results.
· Traveled nationally in an effort to maintain relationships with team members, clients, and global/national partners for the sake of maximizing efficiency and minimizing engagement costs.
Penn State Berkey Creamery (State College, PA) September 2017 – December 2017
Stock Worker / Cashier
· Facilitated in the management of an extensive, world – famous inventory.
· Aided in front office transactions, while maintaining an optimistic environment for customers and fellow employees.
CVS 24 HR PHARMACY (Peekskill, NY)
Clerk/Cashier June 2016 – August 2017
· Serviced customers’ needs while ensuring the appropriate cash payments were accurate/
· Provided customers with a comfortable and superior shopping experience.
Delta Tau Delta Fraternity (State College, PA) September 2014 – May 2018
· Supported the organization in the recruitment of perspective members.
· Contributed in raising over $150,000 for THON, the world’s largest student run philanthropy event for pediatric cancer treatment through canning and canvassing on several weekends throughout the fall semesters.
TAMID INVESTMENT (State College, PA) January 2016 – May 2018
Director of Education
· Won first place in a stock competition against 30 other chapters by achieving 7.25% returns against the market.
· Worked with recruitment to help grow the chapter.
· Educated new members with a comprehensive curriculum pertaining to portfolio management and consulting.
SKILLS & INTERESTS
Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access,) SQL, Alteryx
Interests: Music, Information Systems, Big Data